Trading Booseoksoon Seungkwan (1 Viewer)

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,256
Reactions Received
76,671
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,870
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow and litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
i traded bona away earlier so i dont have any batch 6 cards for trade either atm, im sorry i cant help :pepecry1:
Dw abt it! Hopefully Cal or Dami pull smth good:maheart:
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Would've been interested in Bona too :pandatea:
If they weren't reserved (I won't un-reserve them, just wondering), you wouldn't have been interested in any of my batch 6 cards tho, would you?:pepelook:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,256
Reactions Received
76,671
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,870
Ship
Wreck
If they weren't reserved (I won't un-reserve them, just wondering), you wouldn't have been interested in any of my batch 6 cards tho, would you?:pepelook:
To keep no as taking Jens wanted cards into account just adds CL as a non priority and then the Loona and WJSN units but Joy could be a good card to trade with
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: Willow and litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
To keep no as taking Jens wanted cards into account just adds CL as a non priority and then the Loona and WJSN units but Joy could be a good card to trade with
If I get a card you want in the future, I would trade it for Yuqi 1 as well if she drops, not just 6th batch
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,256
Reactions Received
76,671
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,870
Ship
Wreck
If I get a card you want in the future, I would trade it for Yuqi 1 as well if she drops, not just 6th batch
I understand but when I have wants I am a tough man to strike a deal with :haylul:
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: Willow and litc

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread