- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 74,256
- Reactions Received
- 76,671
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 188,870
- Ship
- Wreck
Looking for Chuu 2-5, Banhana Hyojung, Solar 1-5 and Wheein 1-3 mainly but open to offers
I don't have any of those
Well you also reserved your 6th batch cards so there's that tooI don't have any of those![]()
You got Wheein 4 which I already havei have a wheein card but not sure which one![]()
I pulled Elkie rare and was happyWell you also reserved your 6th batch cards so there's that too![]()
Have to see if they can pull something goodI pulled Elkie rare and was happy
but if @OnlyCalB or @badcrookshanks get a 6th batch card you want we can do 3 way![]()
i traded bona away earlier so i dont have any batch 6 cards for trade either atm, im sorry i cant helpI don't have any of those![]()
Dw abt it! Hopefully Cal or Dami pull smth goodi traded bona away earlier so i dont have any batch 6 cards for trade either atm, im sorry i cant help![]()
Would've been interested in Bona tooi traded bona away earlier so i dont have any batch 6 cards for trade either atm, im sorry i cant help![]()
If they weren't reserved (I won't un-reserve them, just wondering), you wouldn't have been interested in any of my batch 6 cards tho, would you?Would've been interested in Bona too![]()
To keep no as taking Jens wanted cards into account just adds CL as a non priority and then the Loona and WJSN units but Joy could be a good card to trade withIf they weren't reserved (I won't un-reserve them, just wondering), you wouldn't have been interested in any of my batch 6 cards tho, would you?![]()
If I get a card you want in the future, I would trade it for Yuqi 1 as well if she drops, not just 6th batchTo keep no as taking Jens wanted cards into account just adds CL as a non priority and then the Loona and WJSN units but Joy could be a good card to trade with
I understand but when I have wants I am a tough man to strike a deal withIf I get a card you want in the future, I would trade it for Yuqi 1 as well if she drops, not just 6th batch
If I can't get one of my priority cards then I'll take Irene for himI have Irene and Seulgi, Irene?
Kk thank you for considering my offerIf I can't get one of my priority cards then I'll take Irene for him