Found BTS Jin for trade (2 Viewers)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Damn, how :nekosweat: I even tried to trade her last night in a thread :lisalaugh:
Oh yikes tbh I wouldn't have taken her last night coz I only had Jihyo then, who I exchanged for Jeongyeon lmao.

Oh I'm very good at this trading thing.

I've even negotiated a 4-way trade between myslef, @bulletproof, Randalthor and Yachii for cards we all want, just so I could have my ult bias Miyeon from Bulletproof!

All it required is finding out which cards people are looking for, and then just follow the trail until you can make trade moves lmao.
:pikasmart::pikadab::pikahappy:

Research is a must for those great trades where multiple people get cards the want!
I'm doing my research too, alas I must build up my collection a bit before being able to pull off the moves I want :haylul:
Also wait your ult is Miyeon, i didn't know :nakypog:
I thought it would be someone from RV or DC lol.
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Oh yikes tbh I wouldn't have taken her last night coz I only had Jihyo then, who I exchanged for Jeongyeon lmao.



I'm doing my research too, alas I must build up my collection a bit before being able to pull off the moves I want :haylul:
Also wait your ult is Miyeon, i didn't know :nakypog:
I thought it would be someone from RV or DC lol.
well I still have Yena, so whenever you get something you think I'd like, Yena can be yours :wimwim:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Oh yikes tbh I wouldn't have taken her last night coz I only had Jihyo then, who I exchanged for Jeongyeon lmao.



I'm doing my research too, alas I must build up my collection a bit before being able to pull off the moves I want :haylul:
Also wait your ult is Miyeon, i didn't know :nakypog:
I thought it would be someone from RV or DC lol.
Ah I see.

So I have my fave groups (top line of my sig), and in those groups I have my biases and bias wreckers. But, I also have Ultimate biases, whose content I adore and consume almost everything of. And I watch their solo Vlives etc (I miss some other of my faves content/Vlive just because I have so many)

My ults are; All of Red Velvet, Miyeon, Yoohyeon & JiU, SinB, Chorong and IU.
:maheart:
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: Yili and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Ah I see.

So I have my fave groups (top line of my sig), and in those groups I have my biases and bias wreckers. But, I also have Ultimate biases, whose content I adore and consume almost everything of. And I watch their solo Vlives etc (I miss some other of my faves content/Vlive just because I have so many)

My ults are; All of Red Velvet, Miyeon, Yoohyeon & JiU, SinB, Chorong and IU.
:maheart:
Oh lmao that's very different from me, I have many bias groups and biases/wreckers in each groups but only 1 ult which is still Sana :haylul: Which is funny because Twice isn't even in my top 5 groups anymore lol.

well I still have Yena, so whenever you get something you think I'd like, Yena can be yours :wimwim:
Well if you have someone more preferable than Yena I'd take that too :wimwim:
But I know how you feel about Hyuna so :wimwim:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Oh lmao that's very different from me, I have many bias groups and biases/wreckers in each groups but only 1 ult which is still Sana :haylul: Which is funny because Twice isn't even in my top 5 groups anymore lol.



Well if you have someone more preferable than Yena I'd take that too :wimwim:
But I know how you feel about Hyuna so :wimwim:
Yeah, I'll stay with Yena for now :lisalaugh: but I'll hunt your new cards
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Actually @bulletproof you have Loona Gowon who I want more than Yena, I'll be coming for her if I get anyone you like :wimwim:
actually, I quite like Gowon, she is one of my 4 Loona biases :sadcat: but for some exceptions I might sacrifice her :wimwim:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Oh lmao that's very different from me, I have many bias groups and biases/wreckers in each groups but only 1 ult which is still Sana :haylul: Which is funny because Twice isn't even in my top 5 groups anymore lol.
I love too many for sure. But having that many ults is worth it (for me).

And Sana is just so damn special, I see why she is your ult. (You can say Jennie is your ult too. Be more like me. Be greedy!)
:nekolove:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
actually, I quite like Gowon, she is one of my 4 Loona biases :sadcat: but for some exceptions I might sacrifice her :wimwim:
I'm surprised you have even 1 bias in Loona, nvm 4 :nakypog: Who are the rest? :susPepe:

I love too many for sure. But having that many ults is worth it (for me).

And Sana is just so damn special, I see why she is your ult. (You can say Jennie is your ult too. Be more like me. Be greedy!)
:nekolove:
Well Sana/Jennie/Taeyong is the ult tier but with Jennie I only follow her fancams and Instagram, although I follow them pretty religiously :lisalaugh:
But with Sana it's everything :sj_weary:

 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
i guess i just have to stalk this thread now it's basically the stock market of bg x gg trades
Oh wow you have Ryujin :yolk:
That would have easily been my top choice for Jin lol rip :umjicry:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
i guess i just have to stalk this thread now it's basically the stock market of bg x gg trades
Indeed. What with trade research advice, valuable BG's and GG's that will be mentioned etc.

This is the trade thread to be! :taesip:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm surprised you have even 1 bias in Loona, nvm 4 :nakypog: Who are the rest? :susPepe:



Well Sana/Jennie/Taeyong is the ult tier but with Jennie I only follow her fancams and Instagram, although I follow them pretty religiously :lisalaugh:
But with Sana it's everything :sj_weary:

Kim Lip, Jinsoul, and Olivia Hye :wimwim: I even have badges for the first two
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Kim Lip, Jinsoul, and Olivia Hye :wimwim: I even have badges for the first two
Actually I kinda guessed Kim Lip and Olivia from your tastes :wimwim:
I was just confused on the 4th spot between Jinsoul/Heejin/Yves lol.
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Oh wow you have Ryujin :yolk:
That would have easily been my top choice for Jin lol rip :umjicry:
Been there already lmao. I wonder if @Yili would have been interested in Jin for Ryujin though?
:dubuthink:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili and Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread