- Joined
- 26 November 2018
- Messages
- 7,093
- Reactions Received
- 21,568
- Location
- sin & moon ☽
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 25
- Gender
- Other
- Ship
- Wreck
KINGS ONLY
I'm really happy for them!!!
Last edited:
it's social artist idiotfinally something besides top fandom or whatever the hellyou go boys
thats code for "we use that fandom since they gives us the most views"it's social artist idiot
and I think they won that for 3rd year in a row too xD
that's also code for "who the hell cares it's still a bbma"thats code for "we use that fandom since they gives us the most views"
go visit my profile I need two more views for 70 xDYES!!!!!!!!!!
😆😍
which on the street means "wtf is that is it still relevant"that's also code for "who the hell cares it's still a bbma"
well, I mean, I haven't been on the streets sooowhich on the street means "wtf is that is it still relevant"
Okaygo visit my profile I need two more views for 70 xD![]()
well, I mean, I haven't been on the streets sooo![]()
what about joonas long as it makes jimin happy
Dan + ShayWho were the duos/groups they were up against?![]()
i dont recall my username being joomimiswhat about joon![]()
i dont recall my username being joomimis
Not a fan of any really, except for Panic! at the Disco. I'm actually surprised PATD didn't win considering they just had a hit song.Dan + Shay
Imagine Dragons
Maroon 5
Panic! At The Disco
![]()
it's bts tho...Not a fan of any really, except for Panic! at the Disco. I'm actually surprised PATD didn't win considering they just had a hit song.
Congrats to BTS![]()