Can Somebody Please Tell Me What "Organic Success" Is? (2 Viewers)

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
I see this term being used all over twitter, especially among the Kpop community. I genuinely don't get what people are referring to when they say "organic success". God, I'm really starting to sound like an old person smh.​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
honestly I don’t really get that either :wimwim: :jisoosmh:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Well it is a marketing term. It means that those views for your site for example are not sponsored, the user got to that site by himself, not after a Facebook ad or something
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
...I guess that means that someone got success by themselves rather than with the help of others based off of the name. No one gains success without help, that's just not possible.
Exactly! This is why I don't get what people are referring to when they use the term lol.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Well it is a marketing term. It means that those views for your site for example are not sponsored, the user got to that site by himself, not after a Facebook ad or something
I did Marketing for 4 years in college and never came across this term :nayeonisdone:
How does anyone get to a site without the help of Google :O
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
How is Yeoja Chingu's success organic when they charted with their debut single and were on Running Man within the first 3 months of debut? xD
I know, I wasn't being serious lol.
Organic success often times is no success tbh :umjicry:

I mean you could make a case for BTS, but it's rare for nugus to become organically successful. Maybe if Momoland were able to sustain their hype and actually build a fandom :susPepe:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread