Can Somebody Please Tell Me What "Organic Success" Is? (1 Viewer)

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
In my 30 years on this planet one of the biggest things I've noticed is that fundamental insecurity and a need to "elevate" oneself above others in all things is rampant and widespread.

People want to believe that somehow someway who they are and the things they like are "different" or more important or more artistic or more intellectual or occupy a higher "class" than others.

They are foundationally "obsessed" by the idea of "class". Not just in an economic sense, but in every strata of social interaction.

Not only do they want to perceive themselves this way. But they want to actively express it.

Here's why I'm more intelligent.

Here's why I'm more thoughtful.

Here's why I'm more artistic.

Here's why what I like is better than what you like.

Here's why I'm better than you.




Coming up with a tenuously established differentiator to separate success into various hierarchical degrees allows them to fulfill their desire to be able to claim their group achieved a better level of success.

And therefore reflecting their need to establish their superiority.


TLDR:. People are obsessed with superiority and hierarchy.
 
Last edited:

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
In my 30 years on this planet one of the biggest things I've noticed is that fundamental insecurity and a need to "elevate" oneself above others in all things is rampant and widespread.

People want to believe that somehow someway who they are and the things they like are "different" or more important or more artistic or more intellectual or occupy a higher "class" than others.

They are foundationally "obsessed" by the idea of "class". Not just in an economic sense, but in every strata of social interaction.

Not only do they want to perceive themselves this way. But they want to actively express it.

Here's why I'm more intelligent.

Here's why I'm more thoughtful.

Here's why I'm more artistic.

Here's why what I like is better than what you like.

Here's why I'm better than you.




Coming up with an absurd and tenuously established differentiator to separate success into various hierarchical degrees is a manifestation of their desire to be able to claim their group achieved a better level of success.

And therefore reflecting on their need to establish their superiority.


TLDR:. People are obsessed with superiority and hierarchy.
This got more serious than I intended.

Lmao.
 
Last edited:

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
In my 30 years on this planet one of the biggest things I've noticed is that fundamental insecurity and a need to "elevate" oneself above others in all things is rampant and widespread.

People want to believe that somehow someway who they are and the things they like are "different" or more important or more artistic or more intellectual or occupy a higher "class" than others.

They are foundationally "obsessed" by the idea of "class". Not just in an economic sense, but in every strata of social interaction.

Not only do they want to perceive themselves this way. But they want to actively express it.

Here's why I'm more intelligent.

Here's why I'm more thoughtful.

Here's why I'm more artistic.

Here's why what I like is better than what you like.

Here's why I'm better than you.




Coming up with a tenuously established differentiator to separate success into various hierarchical degrees allows them to fulfill their desire to be able to claim their group achieved a better level of success.

And therefore reflecting their need to establish their superiority.


TLDR:. People are obsessed with superiority and hierarchy.
Or in other words, humanity is toxic race and the earth would be better off without us :)
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,662
Reactions Received
93,476
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,317
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Or in other words, humanity is toxic race and the earth would be better off without us :)
We are alpha/apex predators forced to co exist.
But most of us on this forum have a pretty good life all things considered.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkyoda47

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread