Appreciation Can we discuss how (G)-IDLE might be the best girl group this gen? (1 Viewer)

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Obviously, this is very subjective and based purely off of my own opinion but I want you to REALLY think about it for a second, let the idea soak into your pores and you'll realise that I'm correct (as I am with most things). Here's my reasoning:

1) They've NEVER had a bad title track since debut!
2) All of their MVs are ICONIC!
3) I can't think of any other currently promoting girl group who are so hands on with production!
4) Their stage presence is just *chef's kiss*!
5) Soyeon is quickly becoming Korea's Nicki Minaj A.K.A the go to girlie for a female rap feature!
6) Each member has a totally distinct voice and I never get confused about who's singing what part!
7) Their choreo never disappoints!

There's probably so much more but this is as much as I can be bothered to type out right now if you have anymore reasons please suggest them down below!
​
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Uh-Oh wasn't my cup of tea though :haylul: but I have to agree for the rest
I've got to say, Uh-Oh is the title track that I revisit the least but I still really enjoy it, just not as much as the others LOL
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I've got to say, Uh-Oh is the title track that I revisit the least but I still really enjoy it, just not as much as the others LOL
I don't think I have listened to it a lot xD I am glad to not be the only to have this opinion about Uh-Oh
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
LION IS A BOP :sj_weary: I think mine was Hann but Lion might be second
Hann is a solid choice although I have a soft spot in my heart for Senorita even though I don't really like Soyeon's rap LOL the chorus is so good I don't even care!
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Hann is a solid choice although I have a soft spot in my heart for Senorita even though I don't really like Soyeon's rap LOL the chorus is so good I don't even care!
Señorita is really a song I like from them :pepeheart:
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
The competition doesnt seem to try a lot I mean

Sm cant even decide their new group name lol
OK, now I get it. You just want everyone else to step up their game? I can get behind that! Especially is the performance department, a lot of the idols nowadays really don't know how to work a camera! The new SSAK3 unit with Hyori and Rain really exposed how mediocre some of these groups are in my opinion.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and jasque
Joined
10 June 2020
Messages
3,246
Reactions Received
5,771
Location
Loving myself
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-5
Gender
Female
Ship
Obviously, this is very subjective and based purely off of my own opinion but I want you to REALLY think about it for a second, let the idea soak into your pores and you'll realise that I'm correct (as I am with most things). Here's my reasoning:

1) They've NEVER had a bad title track since debut!
2) All of their MVs are ICONIC!
3) I can't think of any other currently promoting girl group who are so hands on with production!
4) Their stage presence is just *chef's kiss*!
5) Soyeon is quickly becoming Korea's Nicki Minaj A.K.A the go to girlie for a female rap feature!
6) Each member has a totally distinct voice and I never get confused about who's singing what part!
7) Their choreo never disappoints!

There's probably so much more but this is as much as I can be bothered to type out right now if you have anymore reasons please suggest them down below!
​
I agree with all these facts!
 
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
I agree with you. They just are amazing girls and artists. I love every title track by them. And i LOVE watching stages and i rarely watch any stages lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread