COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Appreciation Can we discuss how (G)-IDLE might be the best girl group this gen? (1 Viewer)

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Obviously, this is very subjective and based purely off of my own opinion but I want you to REALLY think about it for a second, let the idea soak into your pores and you'll realise that I'm correct (as I am with most things). Here's my reasoning:

1) They've NEVER had a bad title track since debut!
2) All of their MVs are ICONIC!
3) I can't think of any other currently promoting girl group who are so hands on with production!
4) Their stage presence is just *chef's kiss*!
5) Soyeon is quickly becoming Korea's Nicki Minaj A.K.A the go to girlie for a female rap feature!
6) Each member has a totally distinct voice and I never get confused about who's singing what part!
7) Their choreo never disappoints!

There's probably so much more but this is as much as I can be bothered to type out right now if you have anymore reasons please suggest them down below!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Buddy
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I've got to say, Uh-Oh is the title track that I revisit the least but I still really enjoy it, just not as much as the others LOL
I don't think I have listened to it a lot xD I am glad to not be the only to have this opinion about Uh-Oh

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Buddy
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Hann is a solid choice although I have a soft spot in my heart for Senorita even though I don't really like Soyeon's rap LOL the chorus is so good I don't even care!
Señorita is really a song I like from them :pepeheart:

jasque

Antifragile
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
They might be

Not that it makes me that happy lol

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
The competition doesnt seem to try a lot I mean

Sm cant even decide their new group name lol
OK, now I get it. You just want everyone else to step up their game? I can get behind that! Especially is the performance department, a lot of the idols nowadays really don't know how to work a camera! The new SSAK3 unit with Hyori and Rain really exposed how mediocre some of these groups are in my opinion.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Obviously, this is very subjective and based purely off of my own opinion but I want you to REALLY think about it for a second, let the idea soak into your pores and you'll realise that I'm correct (as I am with most things). Here's my reasoning:

1) They've NEVER had a bad title track since debut!
2) All of their MVs are ICONIC!
3) I can't think of any other currently promoting girl group who are so hands on with production!
4) Their stage presence is just *chef's kiss*!
5) Soyeon is quickly becoming Korea's Nicki Minaj A.K.A the go to girlie for a female rap feature!
6) Each member has a totally distinct voice and I never get confused about who's singing what part!
7) Their choreo never disappoints!

There's probably so much more but this is as much as I can be bothered to type out right now if you have anymore reasons please suggest them down below!
I agree with all these facts!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ATINY
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
I agree with you. They just are amazing girls and artists. I love every title track by them. And i LOVE watching stages and i rarely watch any stages lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread