COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Official Cards Suggestions (2 Viewers)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Have suggestions for how to improve cards? Post them here! Please do not suggest that we add certain groups, we will add them as time goes on.

Last edited:

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Not sure how you guys are planning this but maybe users could have the ability to make cute little threads of their card collections? Was this something you already thought about?

And maybe users could be rewarded a special full group card (obviously would have to be wider in size or something) for completing a whole group deck?

LOL don't mind me, former card team member still with those ideas kek

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Not sure how you guys are planning this but maybe users could have the ability to make cute little threads of their card collections? Was this something you already thought about?

And maybe users could be rewarded a special full group card (obviously would have to be wider in size or something) for completing a whole group deck?

LOL don't mind me, former card team member still with those ideas kek
We'll definitely take those ideas into consideration, we haven't thought of them but I like them :sanapray:

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
We'll definitely take those ideas into consideration, we haven't thought of them but I like them :sanapray:
Hire me hoes, my ideas are endless.
jkineverhavetime

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
STARWOL
I was wondering about the whole having to post to get cards
I just wonder where is the line between your posts being considered spam or not
and thus posts being accepted to gain cards... When will your posts be not good enough and be considered spam in this new system?

Maybe it's not a bad idea to have a rule up for this where people posts will only be acceptedable for this new system with a min of 50 words or something
I guess a 100 is too much for some people so that's why I say 50

Reason I'm sharing this suggestion is because I'd say it be weird and bit unfair if one person be posting twenty times with a lot of effort put into their posts and thus obviously not spamming at all and that way getting their well deserved cards whilst another person also gets their cards by posting threads and posts that literally contains like two words or one emoji and that's it.

:wimwim:
:sanapray:

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
Reactions Received
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
YOLO
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
and thus posts being accepted to gain cards... When will your posts be not good enough and be considered spam in this new system?

Maybe it's not a bad idea to have a rule up for this where people posts will only be acceptedable for this new system with a min of 50 words or something

Reason I'm sharing this suggestion is because I'd say it be weird and bit unfair if one person be posting twenty times with a lot of effort put into their posts and thus obviously not spamming at all and that way getting their well deserved cards whilst another person also gets their cards by posting threads and posts that literally contains like two words or one emoji and that's it.

I'll bring it up with the cards team and get an exact answer, but I do see your point.

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
Reactions Received
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
YOLO
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

Deciding spam is usually up to the discretion of the staff, and it's usually easy to tell. The general guideline is that if it can be discussed, then it's not spam.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
STARWOL
Deciding spam is usually up to the discretion of the staff, and it's usually easy to tell. The general guideline is that if it can be discussed, then it's not spam.
OK thanks for your quick response but unfortunately it is not super clear yet for me

I was not talking about thread making only buy maybe you are? Or you mean threads and posts as one thing here?

Anyhow, does this mean that if I be posting in ten different threads with a response containing one two or three words only, so not much content really, it still be ok and acceptable for the tasks?
As long as it sounds people can reply to my post in discussion matter?
If so, this is going to be quite easy to collect cards, yay :jenniesmug: :lisalaugh: :mgblush:

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
OK thanks for your quick response but unfortunately it is not super clear yet for me

I was not talking about thread making only buy maybe you are? Or you mean threads and posts as one thing here?

Anyhow, does this mean that if I be posting in ten different threads with a response containing one two or three words only, so not much content really, it still be ok and acceptable for the tasks?
As long as it sounds people can reply to my post in discussion matter?
If so, this is going to be quite easy to collect cards, yay :jenniesmug: :lisalaugh: :mgblush:
As long as your reply is adding to the thread in a manner that is considered meaningful, it doesn't matter how long or short it is. If you want you can make it longer, but as long as it isn't blatant spam it's okay to be on the shorter side.

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
It's not exactly a suggestion to improve the cards themselves, more their inclusion on the forum.

I don't know if @Cosmic planned to use cards as donation perk but like you can request a card for a donation of minimum 2€ or something :susPepe:
or whatever you'd discuss and find fitting

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Would you consider awarding a card for post milestones? They'd be pretty big milestones like 1k, 5k, 10k, 20k etc

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
@Cards Team

@Yili's thread about points and what we do with them has given me an idea/suggestion for cards in the future.

Could some cards in the future be purchased with trophy points? Not sure what category of cards these will be (like "Uncommon" or something), but maybe it will encourage more users to earn trophy points. KS could see more people join events, post more, even find referrals etc.

Not sure if these purchased cards could be chosen by the users, or if it's still random/RNG based. That's up to Cards Team to decide. But it would certainly give trophy points even more of a purpose than they already do.

Hopefully you like this idea as it could add even more depth to the card game if applied to a new card category for all of us to engage with.
:sanapray::nekolove:

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
@Cards Team

@Yili's thread about points and what we do with them has given me an idea/suggestion for cards in the future.

Could some cards in the future be purchased with trophy points? Not sure what category of cards these will be (like "Uncommon" or something), but maybe it will encourage more users to earn trophy points. KS could see more people join events, post more, even find referrals etc.

Not sure if these purchased cards could be chosen by the users, or if it's still random/RNG based. That's up to Cards Team to decide. But it would certainly give trophy points even more of a purpose than they already do.

Hopefully you like this idea as it could add even more depth to the card game if applied to a new card category for all of us to engage with.
We'll definitely consider it :sanapray:

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
@Cards Team

Atm it would be kinda tough to make it even though we have thought about it, bcs some users have a LOOOOT of tophy points

Making the cards really expensive to counter that would not be good tho, since that would be unfair to the newer users

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Atm it would be kinda tough to make it even though we have thought about it, bcs some users have a LOOOOT of tophy points

Making the cards really expensive to counter that would not be good tho, since that would be unfair to the newer users
True.

Maybe consider these purchasable cards as something you can only get once a day just like these common ones. That might be the counter you need for users with loads of points from just buying all the cards they can immediately.

Still, I get the view point as some users really do have so few points that they might find it too difficult to engage with purchasable cards.

Whatever Cards Team decides, it's completely understandable.
:saranghae:

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Is it maybe possible to have cards that are pulled often have their % decreased, and automatically increase the % of the other cards, that way there would be more variety and it would always balance it each other out :susPepe:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
How about a hard cap on a specific card?
not sure what that number would be maybe 10?

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
How about a hard cap on a specific card?
not sure what that number would be maybe 10?
The problem with that is new users would be at a disadvantage, since they may not be able to get cards they want because past users would have taken them all already.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread