Video Chaeryeong & Yuna with Somi - CAKE dance challenge (1 Viewer)

Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
Moguri ~ Can you edit your post with a link? Because I cannot see the video.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: fdonce and Moguri
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
Are you blocking TikTok?
I think it's more of the site issue since I could not view Twitter posts sometimes, either.
Anyway, thanks!


I was half expecting them to break into the Fast Forward dance even though it was clearly Itzy's challenge....... simply because Somi was in the middle.
:haylul::haylul:
 
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri and fdonce

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Awesome!
:pandahappy:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread