- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,031
- Reactions Received
- 98,802
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348,717
- Ship
- Wreck
Always nice to see Somi witz Itzy, being reminded what could have been 
@Midzy @Somi
@Midzy @Somi
Do I imagine it or it like ultra rare to see Yuna with a pony tail?So much sweetness in one video![]()
You're imagination is wildDo I imagine it or it like ultra rare to see Yuna with a pony tail?
Are you blocking TikTok?Moguri ~ Can you edit your post with a link? Because I cannot see the video.
I think it's more of the site issue since I could not view Twitter posts sometimes, either.Are you blocking TikTok?
On a serious note, during early Itzy, like around Icy era, i think she was really known for like her blonde Ponytail lookreally... ok
I see, Moguri does not have great Memory sadlyOn a serious note, during early Itzy, like around Icy era, i think she was really known for like her blonde Ponytail look