Appreciation Chou Tzuyu Is The Renaissance (1 Viewer)

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Chou Tzuyu Is The Renaissance

At least 3 biographies, 7 full length novels, 27 paintings, 8 sculptures, 11 sonnets, 4 pop songs, a major motion picture, 2 religions and no less than 10 buildings will be made in Tzuyu's honor.

If Michelangelo were alive today he'd surely make his Sistine II at the newly commissioned Chou Tzuyu Palace in Taipei in her likeness.

May Gods and Kings bow down to Miss Chou Tzuyu.

Heaven on Earth.





















 

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,170
Reactions Received
4,498
Location
Greece
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Tzuyu is a goddess and we ain't worthy of her beauty:queen:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Emanresu

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
@emanresu Why you not tag me anymore?

You think I dont like Tzuyu anymore?
Lol I was trying to tag you on Allkpop but it seemed you were banned?

And I didn't think you really used this forum much.

Lol I could never think you don't like Tzuyu.



She's too much for any red blooded male to resist.


Are you banned on Allkpop? It wouldn't let me tag the usual accounts.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
Lol I was trying to tag you on Allkpop but it seemed you were banned?

And I didn't think you really used this forum much.

Lol I could never think you don't like Tzuyu.



She's too much for any red blooded male to resist.


Are you banned on Allkpop? It wouldn't let me tag the usual accounts.
Yeah I'm banned for at least another week so I've been kicking it here for the time being. Actually starting to really like it. Just needs about 20 more active members and this would be a great.

Tzuyu is hot as ever. Are those recent pictures? Did she go back to black hair?

I sent you an email the other day. Check it when you can.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Emanresu

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Yeah I'm banned for at least another week so I've been kicking it here for the time being. Actually starting to really like it. Just needs about 20 more active members and this would be a great.

Tzuyu is hot as ever. Are those recent pictures? Did she go back to black hair?

I sent you an email the other day. Check it when you can.
I like it here too. I spend most of my time on Allkpop. But about 20% of the time I'm here.

I'll check your email!


And goddamn. Tzuyu is the hottest thing I've ever seen.

I can't express enough how much I love her with jet black hair like this. If I were JYP I'd write it in her contract that she can't change her hair color to anything else

This is from 191002 - MBC The Show Champion. I'm waiting desperately for the fancams to come out from this performance. But they ain't out yet
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
I like it here too. I spend most of my time on Allkpop. But about 20% of the time I'm here.

I'll check your email!


And goddamn. Tzuyu is the hottest thing I've ever seen.

I can't express enough how much I love her with jet black hair like this. If I were JYP I'd write it in her contract that she can't change her hair color to anything else

This is from 191002 - MBC The Show Champion. I'm waiting desperately for the fancams to come out from this performance. But they ain't out yet
Jet black hair on Tzuyu is the only way to go. Not saying she doesn't look great in others but there's a reason "Cheer Up" Tzuyu is legendary and her black hair played a big part in that.

And look at those gorgeous thicc thighs! Lord have mercy. Her body just wont quit.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Emanresu

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread