Group CLC Artist Thread (6 Viewers)

Who Is Your CLC bias?


  • Total voters
    38
Joined
17 May 2019
Messages
6,991
Reactions Received
6,214
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0



:pandalove:
49 Seconds of pure sexiness!

SEUNGYEON Monthly Choreography Video #08 : 'MALAMENTE (Cap.1: Augurio) / Rosalía'






CUBE X 뮤직 레이블 on BOF - ARTIST MESSAGE / CLC




Yeeun's Sweet Radio #30




Yeeun's Sweet Radio #29 Short Clips





​
 
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
If I were to stan CLC; Sorn would most likely be my bias. She's the cutest and I love her personality; but the reason why she's under my radar at all is her youtube channel. She is more of a youtuber than any other idol I have come across.... and she does most of it all in English. This parody of a youtube video reaction is quite funny.
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
If I were to stan CLC; Sorn would most likely be my bias. She's the cutest and I love her personality; but the reason why she's under my radar at all is her youtube channel. She is more of a youtuber than any other idol I have come across.... and she does most of it all in English. This parody of a youtube video reaction is quite funny.
SORN IS MY BIAS !!!! TASTE ! :lovelycooky::lovelycooky::lovelycooky:
 
  • Like
Reactions: RunningMan

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread