- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 9,507
- Reactions Received
- 26,077
- Location
- UK
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
They made their outfits look like plaid using neon lights... the innovation is REAL!They look gooood!
![]()
And blonde Sorn really hits different...They made their outfits look like plaid using neon lights... the innovation is REAL!
IKR? They look like futuristic medieval Scottish warrior women!the aesthetic![]()
I like how her outfit is a little more tomboyish than everyone else's too, it's not something I would usually image her wearing but I think she really pulls it off well!And blonde Sorn really hits different...
![]()
Yeah but I meant Mairi is a Scottish nameIsn't @Mairi your alt acount???![]()
Oooooh! I hadn't noticed...It's interesting that they are using their full names on the teasers (except Sorn and Elkie, for obvious reasons).