COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

CLC Yeeun stop, this is scary (1 Viewer)

litc

Don’t let go, Never give up
Reactions Received
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
You just come here this year, kicking out Mark who's been my ult for a whole basically 3 years:pepecross:
For forever. For as long as I've had an ult in kpop :pepecross:
My catchphrase was even "There's a reason Mark Lee rhymes with cutie":llama_shook:
And you're not even sorry:pandamad:

You act like you've always been here as my ult:pandafightL:

You keep being so cute

So beautiful

With great rapping, and insane charisma and stage presence, a beautiful voice, good dancing and a style I love, so smart, so funny, so sweet:pepecry2:
Being able to pull off anything; long hair; short hair; dress; suit; no makeup; a t-shirt, combat boots, and cargo pants
Always working so hard, and being shy and cute but pushing yourself out of your comfort zone and never letting people put you in a box, you're not any one thing, you're everything. Absolutely adorable but tough on stage. A fierce rapper, a cute voice.:maheart:
Always exploring, learning, improving:taesquish:

You're so inspiring and make me work harder, you make me feel more confident in myself, and more open-minded and less restricting of myself:nekoshy:

Anyway I could talk about why I like you so much all day Yeeun so I won't

I like Mark so much, he was my favorite by far, and I still like him that much but you come along and I like you even more than that:pandamad:
And it's not even close:pepecross: Not even smiling at adorable NCT Dream pictures helps anymore :pepecross:

A feat I would never think possible:llama_shook:

Anyway, stan Yeeun and stream:jenniesmug:

The way this is the only song I listen to multiple times a day, every day. Everything about it is so beautiful:pepecry2:

And save CLC from Cube:chickill::chickill::chickill:

Ok @Juniverse I finally made the thread 84 years later:ilovebread:

Last edited:

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
It’s always fun when someone comes to wreck your bias list :lisalaugh:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread