- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 10,716
- Reactions Received
- 52,564
- Location
- Buddy Hole
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 279
- Fandom
- Golden Star
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
@modsslow yoda. @Mirae alreaey informed in the othee thread that he is kicked out
@modsslow yoda. @Mirae alreaey informed in the othee thread that he is kicked out
seems that something is off with the botYoda forgets which alt he is using sometimes![]()
I think I know a few FNCGGs that can fill that voidyeah it really seems to be the trend.
1 members is out and Younghwa had that university scandel. I honestly think that disbandment will follow
same girlI think I know a few FNCGGs that can fill that void![]()
My guess is it took him longer because he’d already enlisted when the scandal broke, so FNC couldn’t call him or anything. With him being on sns he must be on leave so was able to go to FNC’s building and later withdraw.Good riddance, took way longer than I imagined.
I was also reading that his parents are shareholders in FNC or something although idk how true that is.My guess is it took him longer because he’d already enlisted when the scandal broke, so FNC couldn’t call him or anything. With him being on sns he must be on leave so was able to go to FNC’s building and later withdraw.
shame that uni deal seemed to be something he just walked into too. More the schools faults than his.yeah it really seems to be the trend.
1 members is out and Younghwa had that university scandel. I honestly think that disbandment will follow
We have these guys and they're all that mattersSo are bands problematic in the kpop world then. thats 3 for 3. whos is left........
stan Se So Neon tho if you want a kick-ass band with a female vocalistWe have these guys and they're all that matters
Don't forget Drug Restaurant who had JJY, so that's 4So are bands problematic in the kpop world then. thats 3 for 3. whos is left........
ripThis guy was my bias![]()