- Joined
- 1 January 2020
- Messages
- 11,006
- Reactions Received
- 21,104
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 498
- Fandom
- Deobi
- Wreck
i will tell u which tbz member u are and why !! i'll also tell u which rap u are because i did that last year and it was funn <3
i will tell u which tbz member u are and why !! i'll also tell u which rap u are because i did that last year and it was funn <3
Juyeon!
Remember when Hyunjae and Juyeon did that MBTI magazine interview while playing with toys for allure korea? He has the same mbti as me except extrovertedJuyeon!
![]()
You definitely give off a lot of the same vibes, you're both pure and sweet, and very smart and talented 😌 I feel like sometimes your reactions to things give very Juyeon vibes, I could see you two getting along definitely
As for rap I give You Sunwoo's Little Bad rap in Maverick because it reminds me of your username![]()
I give you SangyeonInteresting
The obvious choice for you is Chanheehello
![]()
i will tell u which tbz member u are and why !! i'll also tell u which rap u are because i did that last year and it was funn <3
I don't really know you but I will give you Hyunjae because he is pretty much a universal choice kek
I love his pink hairThe obvious choice for you is Chanhee
![]()
I think he just fits perfectly with you, since you are such a girl group stan and he's a very feminine person, I feel like you two would click for sure
And I give you the Sunric rap in Breaking Dawn
maybe next year once you get to know me ty! :DI don't really know you but I will give you Hyunjae because he is pretty much a universal choice kek
![]()
He is very popular and a really happy and friendly guy, I can see you being just like him and making a lot of friends here yep
As for raps I give you Jacob's rap from Kiss Me If You Can and wow look at this you even get the live version !! and he's all shy and cute aw
I give you Eric, you both give off a lot of the same vibes, you're both energetic, fun, and brightAnticipating![]()
Yay one of my biases😍and Sunwoo ATEI give you Eric, you both give off a lot of the same vibes, you're both energetic, fun, and bright
![]()
And for the rap I give you Sunwoo's verse from Sweet