comment and... (1 Viewer)

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
Interesting
 
  • Love
Reactions: Juniverse

Juniverse

Local Backstabber ♡
.
Joined
1 January 2020
Messages
11,006
Reactions Received
21,104
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
498
Fandom
Deobi
Wreck
Juyeon!


You definitely give off a lot of the same vibes, you're both pure and sweet, and very smart and talented 😌 I feel like sometimes your reactions to things give very Juyeon vibes, I could see you two getting along definitely
As for rap I give You Sunwoo's Little Bad rap in Maverick because it reminds me of your username :haylul:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Juyeon!


You definitely give off a lot of the same vibes, you're both pure and sweet, and very smart and talented 😌 I feel like sometimes your reactions to things give very Juyeon vibes, I could see you two getting along definitely
As for rap I give You Sunwoo's Little Bad rap in Maverick because it reminds me of your username :haylul:
Remember when Hyunjae and Juyeon did that MBTI magazine interview while playing with toys for allure korea? He has the same mbti as me except extroverted:lisalaugh:


Tbh I didn't expect to get any of my bias line except maybe Changmin:haylul:

I take it as a compliment ofc tho, ty Li:jenniesmug:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Juniverse

Juniverse

Local Backstabber ♡
.
Joined
1 January 2020
Messages
11,006
Reactions Received
21,104
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
498
Fandom
Deobi
Wreck
I don't really know you but I will give you Hyunjae because he is pretty much a universal choice kek


He is very popular and a really happy and friendly guy, I can see you being just like him and making a lot of friends here yep

As for raps I give you Jacob's rap from Kiss Me If You Can and wow look at this you even get the live version !! and he's all shy and cute aw
 
  • Love
Reactions: MK3AM

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
The obvious choice for you is Chanhee :sanapray:

I think he just fits perfectly with you, since you are such a girl group stan and he's a very feminine person, I feel like you two would click for sure

And I give you the Sunric rap in Breaking Dawn
I love his pink hair
:kittylove:
 

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
I don't really know you but I will give you Hyunjae because he is pretty much a universal choice kek


He is very popular and a really happy and friendly guy, I can see you being just like him and making a lot of friends here yep

As for raps I give you Jacob's rap from Kiss Me If You Can and wow look at this you even get the live version !! and he's all shy and cute aw
maybe next year once you get to know me ty! :D
 
  • Love
Reactions: Juniverse
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
i don't know anything about tbz

but i need enough post for my card
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread