- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,000
- Reactions Received
- 98,743
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348,289
- Ship
- Wreck
I only read the title after watching the video and just thought "why are they smiling when doing cry for me"Dahyun being the cutest strikes again!
You don't even read your own thread titles before posting them? That's brave.I only read the title after watching the video and just thought "why are they smiling when doing cry for me"![]()
I actually watch the content first before postingYou don't even read your own thread titles before posting them? That's brave.
Ouch, but you're right, and that makes sense.I actually watch the content first before posting![]()
Not hard when the competition is Nayeon.Dahyun being the cutest strikes again!
Not hard when the competition is Nayeon.
yeah and with nayeon at that!!!Dahyun being the cutest strikes again!