- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,006
- Reactions Received
- 98,746
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348,319
- Ship
- Wreck
yaay, always very nice when Dubu shares her piano play with usThat was very beautiful. She’s very talented.
I agree!yaay, always very nice when Dubu shares her piano play with us![]()
just for my informationMy favorite kpop pianist...![]()
LOL...Just Dahyun...iono much pianist...just for my information
what is your kpop pianists tierlist lol
lol oh..fdblink is truly dead huh?
I concur I prefer dahyun (not just that she's done more piano stuff) but she still does it regularly and on camera!!!lol oh..
Dahyun still top then. I've seen alot of her piano videos, and even seen her playing live, I think her choice of music to play on the piano is more my style.
I was almost certain the list is not very longLOL...Just Dahyun...iono much pianist...