Appreciation Dahyun - Piano on a snowy day🎹 (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Nice!
:pikahappy:
 
  • Love
Reactions: fdonce and Moguri
Joined
1 January 2023
Messages
1,017
Reactions Received
803
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,817
Fandom
Multifan Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/They
That was very beautiful. She’s very talented.
 
  • Love
Reactions: fdonce and Moguri
Joined
1 January 2023
Messages
1,017
Reactions Received
803
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,817
Fandom
Multifan Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/They
  • Love
Reactions: fdonce and Moguri
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,320
Reactions Received
55,069
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
283,890
lol oh..

Dahyun still top then. I've seen alot of her piano videos, and even seen her playing live, I think her choice of music to play on the piano is more my style.
I concur I prefer dahyun (not just that she's done more piano stuff) but she still does it regularly and on camera!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: fdonce

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread