- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,025
- Reactions Received
- 98,770
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348,428
- Ship
- Wreck
Not sure this was posted already on instagram before, but anyways still super nice!
@Once
@Once
As long as you don't start figthing dubu"Mortal Kombaaaaaaaat!!!!!!" I mean, "Michael Kooooooorrrrrrrrrrs!!!!!!!"
Sorry. They both have the same initials ~ MK ~ so I could Not help it.
[ To those who do not know and were confused ~
I was referencing the old, original MK TV commercial from the early '90's where some teens in the streets yelling out those words while having their arms up to kind of signal and gather other players while footages of MK were shown in split-second cuts for different home video game versions.
Similar trailers were also done for modern games like MK X, and the upcoming MK1. ]
Anyway, back on topic ~ Dubuhyun always looks great! Do I even need to say it, again? Well, I guess so.![]()