Video Dahyun x Michael Kors Fall 2023 (2 Viewers)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
She looks good!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
"Mortal Kombaaaaaaaat!!!!!!" I mean, "Michael Kooooooorrrrrrrrrrs!!!!!!!"

Sorry. They both have the same initials ~ MK ~ so I could Not help it. :icgyu:

[ To those who do not know and were confused ~
I was referencing the old, original MK TV commercial from the early '90's where some teens in the streets were yelling out the game's name while having their arms up to kind of signal and gather other players while footages of MK were shown in split-second cuts for different home video game versions.
Similar trailers were also done for modern games like MK X, and the upcoming MK1. ]

Anyway, back on topic ~ Dubuhyun always looks great! Do I even need to say it, again? Well, I guess so. :pepesmug:
 
Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,025
Reactions Received
98,771
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,428
Ship
Wreck
"Mortal Kombaaaaaaaat!!!!!!" I mean, "Michael Kooooooorrrrrrrrrrs!!!!!!!"

Sorry. They both have the same initials ~ MK ~ so I could Not help it. :icgyu:

[ To those who do not know and were confused ~
I was referencing the old, original MK TV commercial from the early '90's where some teens in the streets yelling out those words while having their arms up to kind of signal and gather other players while footages of MK were shown in split-second cuts for different home video game versions.
Similar trailers were also done for modern games like MK X, and the upcoming MK1. ]

Anyway, back on topic ~ Dubuhyun always looks great! Do I even need to say it, again? Well, I guess so. :pepesmug:
As long as you don't start figthing dubu :shock:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread