Dark or Light theme?


  • Total voters
    25

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Good evening everyone,

Seulgi's PR Ltd is back with another survey to gather feedback from the userbase, and your cooperation will be greatly appreciated!!!





When using KPS, which of these two themes do you use?


Dark Theme?


Light Theme?
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
da18b58d5498fff15e2d272261248da549750411_hq.gif

bold of you to assume I don't have other bears to help me :taesip:
Irene bear & Wendy bear are whipped for Seulgi bear.

Joy bear has been paid off with a lifetime supply of chicken and beer.

And I've given Yerim bear, my signed Taeyeon album and a life time's supply of banana roti

:pandatea:
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
Irene bear & Wendy bear are whipped for Seulgi bear.

Joy bear has been paid off with a lifetime supply of chicken and beer.

And I've given Yerim bear, my signed Taeyeon album and a life time's supply of banana roti

:pandatea:
...fine :yolk:
I've recalled rv bears and now call upon the panda bear, with the dreamworks extension pack
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Dark for sure!

I have a multi-screen PC set up, so when I edit or watch Twitch or movies, every website I use that can have a dark theme I use it. That way it isn't intrusive on my eyes when a dark themed site is on my other screen. Especially at night. Dark theme rules!
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and SeulPika

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Dark for sure!

I have a multi-screen PC set up, so when I edit or watch Twitch or movies, every website I use that can have a dark theme I use it. That way it isn't intrusive on my eyes when a dark themed site is on my other screen. Especially at night. Dark theme rules!
KPS, Twitter, Youtube, Facebook, IG and more. Thank god they all have dark themes now :sanapray:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and OnlyCalB

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and OnlyCalB

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
light cause I am good like that and remember

which is why light is superior

[totally not being a total crackhead right now]
 
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: uran and OnlyCalB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread