Appreciation Dear AKP Rejects: A Thread (3 Viewers)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
@heartu NO! Our bond is stronger than some pineapple!

If I can turn a blind eye to @Jimimis Dotae obsession, I can turn a blind eye to that disgusting habit of not eating pizza with pineapple!
the thing is, you DONT turn a blind eye >:( you never leave me alone!!!!
 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
damn, how could you not know our queen
Queens don’t self appoint themselves. The nation and country does :pikasmart:

👀 I’m being honest though. Who is this. I’m
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
the thing is, you DONT turn a blind eye >:( you never leave me alone!!!!
I am also not actively fighting against you! I know it is just a phase and will go away eventually on its own!
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Queens don’t self appoint themselves. The nation and country does :pikasmart:

👀 I’m being honest though. Who is this. I’m
It's Golden_Wishes. She's in her Cherry Bullet phase. She'll get over them soon :zoomeyes:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I am also not actively fighting against you! I know it is just a phase and will go away eventually on its own!
im running back to ao3 dotae stories
 

melancholia

i love yall <3
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,178
Reactions Received
14,722
Location
twice and loona's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Queens don’t self appoint themselves. The nation and country does :pikasmart:

👀 I’m being honest though. Who is this. I’m
our queen is different from the others. she is unique uwu
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread