- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 10,716
- Reactions Received
- 52,564
- Location
- Buddy Hole
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 279
- Fandom
- Golden Star
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
OofWe love a shade queen
Thanks for this dark yoda
OofWe love a shade queen
Thanks for this dark yoda
Oh I didn't see thatbut she tagged @Awards![]()
With the help of @lexusuwu WE SHALL BURN ALL THE PINEAPPLES ON PIZZA ANTIS![]()
You're definitely rightThe uwu queens shall forever be @lexusuwu and @crybaby
I don't actually care for that one much!oh please go read the best hp ship dramione
yeah, I just figured it outOh I didn't see that
@Awards Lead is not included in @Awards unfortunately, and everyone forgets that T^T
I wish I could be put in the same tag, but apparently it doesn't work![]()
yeah, I just figured it out
awwwwww
don't worry, I remember about you <3
ahhhh thanksgolden_wishes aka queen of kps uwu
Us uwu queens shall take over kps.I AM UWU QUEEN AND AS QUEEN PINEAPPLE PIZZA SHALL BURN
but she is wrong about the pineapple pizzaThis thread is beautiful.
I love all therejects, I mean, newcomers on here.
You're definitely right
man harry is the most boring character in the series whats wrong with you he has no chemistry with ANYONEI don't actually care for that one much!
Snarry and Tomarry are the ones for me! I am also a sucker for rare ones like marcus Flint x Harry and Bill or Charlie weasly x Harry!
I don't like fics that arne't Harry centric much!
pineapple pizza is the spawn of the devilUs uwu queens shall take over kps.
But leave pineapple pizza alone.![]()
I vouch for thatman harry is the most boring character in the series whats wrong with you he has no chemistry with ANYONE
DIEpineapple pizza is the spawn of the devil
![]()
aye aye captainYou are automatically at a lower status if you do not Stan Jessica. @arieam and @JungYoda are in charge of looking down on anyone that fails to conform
I prefer AU's. canon-compliant is usually some of the most boring shit ever!man harry is the most boring character in the series whats wrong with you he has no chemistry with ANYONE
Dramione foreverI vouch for that
screw harry
How dare youpineapple pizza is the spawn of the devil
![]()