- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 17,115
- Reactions Received
- 56,266
- Location
- spring days
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
so *muchU WOULD MISS ME SO HARD
so *muchU WOULD MISS ME SO HARD
keep flopping then, i was just trying to helpNEVER![]()
yes butU WOULD MISS ME SO HARD
@Jimimis YOU CANT HAVE THIS MAIN HOE LOVEI LoVE YOU TOO UWU
![]()
uwu, you love me dont yayes butdont make it obvious
where do I fit in?![]()
Sadly, many users were left behind.x2
At least you use the superior emote![]()
Tis a dictatorship. I just call myself when because I'm a dictator and do whatever I wantQueens don’t self appoint themselves. The nation and country does![]()
How dare youIt's Golden_Wishes. She's in her Cherry Bullet phase. She'll get over them soon![]()
You were tagged in spirit with the rest of the awards teamI'm never ever tagged in any of these threads
Not only does nobody know I am also an akp reject , I am a reject on KPS as well ig
JKJK
Anyways congrats!![]()
it just makes them more satisfying in the end !I have read some of those aswell, but good ones like that are REALLY hard to find! Most of them are really shit or abandoned!
I KNOW IM SO ICONIC STOP HOLDING IT AGAINST MESadly, many users were left behind.
Stop being more iconic than me and we'll talk
Tis a dictatorship. I just call myself when because I'm a dictator and do whatever I want
How dare you
You were tagged in spirit with the rest of the awards team![]()
you think im jealous? i get wife love you know@Jimimis YOU CANT HAVE THIS MAIN HOE LOVE
*cough* epilogue did not happen *cough*I prefer AU's. canon-compliant is usually some of the most boring shit ever!
Time travel and AU's or nothing is what I say!
We'll see how long this one lastsHow dare you![]()
NOuwu, you love me dont ya
won't deny thatyou think im jealous? i get wife love you know
We'll see how long this one lasts![]()
*cough*Cursed child is just glorified fanfiction*cough**cough* epilogue did not happen *cough*