Appreciation Dear AKP Rejects: A Thread (2 Viewers)

Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
Like the iconic queen that I am, I have hit the two hundred thread mark at the same time I hit my two thousandth post:dab:
It makes me so appreciative of how far the forum has come. Most of you 2nd and 3rd gen user quitters refugees rejects weren't here for our rough beginnings
STORY TIME
Several months ago, our weary admin-new (og username and UB uncertain) was in desperate need of safe haven. Safe haven from where, you might ask? Well..:sippinthetea: With the aid of Marko (Not the one you're think of, the other one. Maybe) they stumbled across a malware-laden(citation needed) server and thus KpopSource was born. It was difficult to join the forum. You needed 10 people to refer you just to be considered, then hefty fines in which you have to sign over your soul.
And let's not forget the gruesome detoxification process

But alas, the forum could not continue that way
They needed someone to pull them out of nugudom and into the NGG light.
So I became the true queen of KPS and not a single person has ever had an issue with it.


Since we've had a lot of rejects newcomers join us since, I believe it's time to revisit and revise the rules.
Since I am a fair queen

  1. You are automatically at a lower status if you do not Stan Jessica. @arieam and @JungYoda are in charge of looking down on anyone that fails to conform
  2. Because @Son Na Eun has proven to be unreliable by constantly cheating on her faves and renaming herself, I shall upgrade myself from a constitutional monarch to absolute monarch:dubuwave:
  3. We must all take an hour and pray to BoA every morning for Seulgi's solo. If we don't, the forum ceases to exist. This rule has the endorsement of @BritishLuvie and @Minuteman
  4. As much as I like cherries, @blueberries is the superior fruit:jenniesmug:
  5. After much deliberation, I have come up what I believe to be a suitable nickname for @Angelyna_Frost : Frosty the Hoewoman or Frosty for short. Genius, I know:lovelycooky:
  6. With the help of @lexusuwu WE SHALL BURN ALL THE PINEAPPLES ON PIZZA ANTIS:bigcatlove: @Ozymandias @crybaby @JungYoda @Angelyna_Frost @CrunchyLegend @Jimin and any other tasteless insurgents.
  7. The Buddy Hole and Flover Garden must forever remain at war.:pepesmug:
  8. @JungYoda will forever be Momoland. One hit is not enough to over take the queen:rosesmug:
  9. I cannot be the Top Flop forever. So I am passing it on to @maruif May you flop even harder than me :sanapray:
  10. You need to submit a formal application to become a big Stan. Spots are limited because no one wants an infestation.
  11. Stan Cherry Bullet and all 10 of it's members. They wholesome
  12. We must all wait for Jessica's new album to bless us of our sins
  13. Bring back the strikethrough option on mobile:pepecross:
  14. The uwu queens shall forever be @lexusuwu and @crybaby
  15. I nominate Blink Ocean for the KPS location of blinks. Buddies have Buddy Hole. Flovers have Flover Garden. Blinks and Onces need someplace
  16. @Chahee will be the barrier between us and the toxic world outside. Everyone that joins must pass a riddle made by him.
  17. You must listen to Luna's songs. All of them
  18. I am the biggest Stan of any groups I Stan.
  19. RISE @ripiasuju
  20. Five other users I wanted to appreciate but couldn't work in: @JenJenLisa @dooh @taemkitten @Awards @perhapz
Finally done. 2000 posts, 200 threads, 20 user appreciations:saranghae::rjbow::saranghae::rjbow:
You're so freaking cute

This is incredible :pandahappy: but imma surpass your ass haha.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
*cough* jk rowling lost all credibility endorsing that steaming pile of trash *cough*
*cough*She already did that with the Hermionie is black shit and all that other crap... She is struggling to stay relevant so she is saying the most insane shit*cough*
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Seriously, now.

The first month I became a mod I tried interacting like a regular user and everyone came at me defensively.

They thought I was going to ban them or give them a warning point for not agreeing with their comment.

So yea personally I did stop interact as freely as I used to but it's not because I think I'm better than anyone.

(I am better than anyone though)
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
she fell outta love with kpop :(
i have someone i wanna be shipped with but they are already shipped so yeet
Aww i hope she'll come around sometime
 

melancholia

i love yall <3
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,178
Reactions Received
14,722
Location
twice and loona's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Seriously, now.

The first month I became a mod I tried interacting like a regular user and everyone came at me defensively.

They thought I was going to ban them or give them a warning point for not agreeing with their comment.

So yea personally I did stop interact as freely as I used to but it's not because I think I'm better than anyone.

(I am better than anyone though)
those user suck then :p
tru
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread