- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 3,178
- Reactions Received
- 14,722
- Location
- twice and loona's heart
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
sadly yeshwait for real?
who?
![]()
and no way am i telling u
sadly yeshwait for real?
who?
![]()
You're so freaking cuteLike the iconic queen that I am, I have hit the two hundred thread mark at the same time I hit my two thousandth post
It makes me so appreciative of how far the forum has come. Most of you 2nd and 3rd gen userquittersrefugeesrejects weren't here for our rough beginnings
STORY TIME
Several months ago, our weary admin-new (og username and UB uncertain) was in desperate need of safe haven. Safe haven from where, you might ask? Well..With the aid of Marko (Not the one you're think of, the other one. Maybe) they stumbled across a malware-laden(citation needed) server and thus KpopSource was born. It was difficult to join the forum. You needed 10 people to refer you just to be considered, then hefty fines in which you have to sign over your soul.
And let's not forget the gruesome detoxification process
![]()
But alas, the forum could not continue that way
They needed someone to pull them out of nugudom and into the NGG light.
So I became the true queen of KPS and not a single person has ever had an issue with it.![]()
Since we've had a lot ofrejectsnewcomers join us since, I believe it's time to revisit and revise the rules.
Since I am a fair queen
Finally done. 2000 posts, 200 threads, 20 user appreciations
- You are automatically at a lower status if you do not Stan Jessica. @arieam and @JungYoda are in charge of looking down on anyone that fails to conform
- Because @Son Na Eun has proven to be unreliable by constantly cheating on her faves and renaming herself, I shall upgrade myself from a constitutional monarch to absolute monarch
- We must all take an hour and pray to BoA every morning for Seulgi's solo. If we don't, the forum ceases to exist. This rule has the endorsement of @BritishLuvie and @Minuteman
- As much as I like cherries, @blueberries is the superior fruit
- After much deliberation, I have come up what I believe to be a suitable nickname for @Angelyna_Frost : Frosty the Hoewoman or Frosty for short. Genius, I know
- With the help of @lexusuwu WE SHALL BURN ALL THE PINEAPPLES ON PIZZA ANTIS
@Ozymandias @crybaby @JungYoda @Angelyna_Frost @CrunchyLegend @Jimin and any other tasteless insurgents.
- The Buddy Hole and Flover Garden must forever remain at war.
- @JungYoda will forever be Momoland. One hit is not enough to over take the queen
- I cannot be the Top Flop forever. So I am passing it on to @maruif May you flop even harder than me
- You need to submit a formal application to become a big Stan. Spots are limited because no one wants an infestation.
- Stan Cherry Bullet and all 10 of it's members. They wholesome
![]()
- We must all wait for Jessica's new album to bless us of our sins
- Bring back the strikethrough option on mobile
- The uwu queens shall forever be @lexusuwu and @crybaby
- I nominate Blink Ocean for the KPS location of blinks. Buddies have Buddy Hole. Flovers have Flover Garden. Blinks and Onces need someplace
- @Chahee will be the barrier between us and the toxic world outside. Everyone that joins must pass a riddle made by him.
- You must listen to Luna's songs. All of them
- I am the biggest Stan of any groups I Stan.
- RISE @ripiasuju
![]()
- Five other users I wanted to appreciate but couldn't work in: @JenJenLisa @dooh @taemkitten @Awards @perhapz
![]()
*cough*She already did that with the Hermionie is black shit and all that other crap... She is struggling to stay relevant so she is saying the most insane shit*cough**cough* jk rowling lost all credibility endorsing that steaming pile of trash *cough*
DONT YOU KNOW IM A NINE YEAR OLD@MonCherry your thread has now been overtaked by 6 year olds
omg youre so perfect i love
cross my heart and hope to die I have nobody to tell so spill ok? bye!sadly yesh
and no way am i telling u
ur 6, stop flipping ur age upside downDONT YOU KNOW IM A NINE YEAR OLD
Aww i hope she'll come around sometimeshe fell outta love with kpop :(
i have someone i wanna be shipped with but they are already shipped so yeet
those user suck then :pSeriously, now.
The first month I became a mod I tried interacting like a regular user and everyone came at me defensively.
They thought I was going to ban them or give them a warning point for not agreeing with their comment.
So yea personally I did stop interact as freely as I used to but it's not because I think I'm better than anyone.
(I am better than anyone though)
i'm sensiblethose user suck then :p
tru
WE ARE 6FYI @ripiasuju SAY IM 10
i heart pewds with my whole heart! you think i only support 2/3???????ur 6, stop flipping ur age upside down
IT WAS ALL RAN BY THE NUMBER ONE CHERRIE STAN AKA MEWtf I went to pee and this thread got two more pages? This fandom... Armys ain't shit![]()
Isn't it past your curfew young lady?DONT YOU KNOW IM A NINE YEAR OLD
ur right we are all 9 year oldsi heart pewds with my whole heart! you think i only support 2/3???????
YES I KNOWWtf I went to pee and this thread got two more pages? This fandom... Armys ain't shit![]()