- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 17,115
- Reactions Received
- 56,266
- Location
- spring days
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
SHE TOO STUBBORNIsn't it past your curfew young lady?
SHE TOO STUBBORNIsn't it past your curfew young lady?
factsIsn't it past your curfew young lady?
Pfft.Seriously, now.
The first month I became a mod I tried interacting like a regular user and everyone came at me defensively.
They thought I was going to ban them or give them a warning point for not agreeing with their comment.
So yea personally I did stop interact as freely as I used to but it's not because I think I'm better than anyone.
(I am better than anyone though)
NO FLIP THAT UPSIDE DOWN!WE ARE 6
my curfew is 4pmIsn't it past your curfew young lady?
i like thatur right we are all 9 year olds
TT let me have my dreams of powerPfft.
You couldn't ban a fly.
THERES ONLY 25 MINS LEFTmy curfew is 4pm
ITS OVERTAKEN BY THE 9 YEAR OLD ARMYI'm trying my best to keep up with this thread.![]()
this is my best!SO TRY HARDER![]()
UWU IM FREE LOLim looking for a wifeu, must be in my age group uwu
Little brat! Love you! I will come over to tuck you in when the time comes!my curfew is 4pm
NINE YEAR OLD CHERRIES! GET IT CORRECTITS OVERTAKEN BY THE 9 YEAR OLD ARMY
PATHETIC SMH I THINK I'LL MARRY MY MAIN HOE INSTEAD >:(this is my best!
CHERRY ARMY SMHNINE YEAR OLD CHERRIES! GET IT CORRECT
@Jimimis UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMUWU IM FREE LOL
That is a great group name! Cherry nine!NINE YEAR OLD CHERRIES! GET IT CORRECT
SHE WANTS TO MARRY PARK JIMIN ANYWAYS@Jimimis UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM