Appreciation Dear AKP Rejects: A Thread (2 Viewers)

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
4,311
Reactions Received
20,315
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
but she tagged @Awards :sanathink:
Oh I didn't see that :nekoshy:

@Awards Lead is not included in @Awards unfortunately, and everyone forgets that T^T
I wish I could be put in the same tag, but apparently it doesn't work :nekoshy:
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
oh please go read the best hp ship dramione
I don't actually care for that one much!

Snarry and Tomarry are the ones for me! I am also a sucker for rare ones like marcus Flint x Harry and Bill or Charlie weasly x Harry!

I don't like fics that arne't Harry centric much!
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Oh I didn't see that :nekoshy:

@Awards Lead is not included in @Awards unfortunately, and everyone forgets that T^T
I wish I could be put in the same tag, but apparently it doesn't work :nekoshy:
yeah, I just figured it out
awwwwww :pandasad:
don't worry, I remember about you <3
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I AM UWU QUEEN AND AS QUEEN PINEAPPLE PIZZA SHALL BURN
Us uwu queens shall take over kps. :sanapray:

But leave pineapple pizza alone. :seokeyes:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I don't actually care for that one much!

Snarry and Tomarry are the ones for me! I am also a sucker for rare ones like marcus Flint x Harry and Bill or Charlie weasly x Harry!

I don't like fics that arne't Harry centric much!
man harry is the most boring character in the series whats wrong with you he has no chemistry with ANYONE
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
man harry is the most boring character in the series whats wrong with you he has no chemistry with ANYONE
I vouch for that
screw harry
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
man harry is the most boring character in the series whats wrong with you he has no chemistry with ANYONE
I prefer AU's. canon-compliant is usually some of the most boring shit ever!

Time travel and AU's or nothing is what I say!
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread