- Joined
- 4 December 2018
- Messages
- 3,200
- Reactions Received
- 11,455
- Location
- USA
- Website
- emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 205
- Fandom
- Once, Sone
- Gender
- Male
Death By Tzuyu
God?
This is Eman.
When I die do I get to choose how?
God: That's not usually how it works young Eman.
*Eman continues ignoring God's protesting.*
How about Death By Tzuyu?
That seems a good way to go out.
God: Seriously boy that's not how this.......
*Ignores God again*
Thanks bud. You've been a real sport.
*runs away happily knowing Tzuyu will kill him someday while God shakes his head*
God?
This is Eman.
When I die do I get to choose how?
God: That's not usually how it works young Eman.
*Eman continues ignoring God's protesting.*
How about Death By Tzuyu?
That seems a good way to go out.
God: Seriously boy that's not how this.......
*Ignores God again*
Thanks bud. You've been a real sport.
*runs away happily knowing Tzuyu will kill him someday while God shakes his head*