News Dispatch doing an exposé on MAMA 2020 (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship


Basically, all idols had to wait in their cars/the parking lot for hours. Waiting rooms were only provided to actors and 2 idol groups (not named who).

Catering was set up outside actors' waiting rooms and idols were told to use the shared cafeteria inside the building. Most ended up having to buy burgers and snacks from nearby convenience stores. Portaloos were also used due to unavailability of toilets nearby. Some groups ended up renting rooms nearby for waiting lol.

I know this year the circumstances are different but if you must hold an awards show even then, least you can do is make all the necessary arrangements Mnet :wimwim:



 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
So just BTS and Twice got waiting rooms basically
SO BTS and Twice got waiting rooms and the others were in the cars....
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck Mnet!

honestly the catering part is what pisses me off the most
Yeah they do seem like the probable groups lol.
Well all performances were prerecorded I think so most groups were only there to accept awards/give speeches, and not everyone got a chance to do that either so why even invite everyone when it can be all done remotely :nayeonisdone:
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers


Basically, all idols had to wait in their cars/the parking lot for hours. Waiting rooms were only provided to actors and 2 idol groups (not named who).

Catering was set up outside actors' waiting rooms and idols were told to use the shared cafeteria inside the building. Most ended up having to buy burgers and snacks from nearby convenience stores. Portaloos were also used due to unavailability of toilets nearby. Some groups ended up renting rooms nearby for waiting lol.

I know this year the circumstances are different but if you must hold an awards show even then, least you can do is make all the necessary arrangements Mnet :wimwim:



I've read somewhere its because of the venue they selected, some of the building nearby aren't completed yet and they can fit in a limited a number of people in the venue due to covid 19 measures.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I've read somewhere its because of the venue they selected, some of the building nearby aren't completed yet and they can fit in a limited a number of people in the venue due to covid 19 measures.
Yeah I read that it was in a construction area and there were only 2 finished buildings :wimwim:
The choice of venue has been called into question as well lol.
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Anyway this is my 1st thread in so long because I've decided I wanna collect cards too now. Support pls :wimwim:
Yay! I fully support your decision. Card collecting is addicting!
:lisalaugh:

Which card sets are you thinking of collecting for first?
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Yay! I fully support your decision. Card collecting is addicting!
:lisalaugh:

Which card sets are you thinking of collecting for first?
Well I’m hoping I get lucky and pull one of my biases for completing my daily quest :lisalaugh:

after that mostly looking to complete my female bias collection :sj_weary:

How many do you have rn? :susPepe:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Well I’m hoping I get lucky and pull one of my biases for completing my daily quest :lisalaugh:

after that mostly looking to complete my female bias collection :sj_weary:

How many do you have rn? :susPepe:
I have 19 cards lol. I guess I'm close-ish to completing DC (I have 5/7 cards) and RV (3/5 cards).

I'm looking to also complete all my GG faves card sets.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,700
Reactions Received
93,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,153
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
From what i read it was kinda a CF.
they claim the presenters had to be inside since they did not get to rehearse.
So there is that since it was all pre recorded no rehearsals ect. The day was not as crazy hard/long for the idols.

The worst part is the time from red carpet to when they could do the thank you speak and bail had to be long.

And i would bet BoA got a room before twice, i kinda hope poor winter did not have to share with her that might have been even more uncomfortable ....
 
Joined
1 August 2019
Messages
2,819
Reactions Received
4,468
Location
☾ the other side of the moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,802
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Gender
Bi-Gender
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
is this the best that they could do ?? :wimwim: i mean possibly but i kinda doubt it- i could be wrong though
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread