Do you have any kpop posters on your wall? (3 Viewers)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
My walls only have city pictures on it.
:lisalaugh:
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I used to have a BTS poster I made myself but I threw it away cause I stopped stanning. Now I have 2 small posters of X1 and Ateez as well as like a big card thing that I held during an ATEEZ concert so I glued it to my wall.
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
@Vikki @RandAlThor @SHINee @Drew_B and all of my other hardcore k-pop friends on here are going to spit up their drink when I say this... but when I moved cross country I left the four posters that I had on my walls. Which I paid an extra $10 usd to get from Seoul... But I had already spent $80 USD to ship all my other kpop stuff to where I live now. lol ... Leaving merch behind is a cardinal sin.. I know.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,664
Reactions Received
93,476
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,322
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
My problem is have hundred's of posters now... Chosing some over teh others fees ...... mean :)
I would not mind framing SNSD the Boys If i ever get on one of the calls ill decorate.
But i would start with the fan support messages then posters. Kinda want to get a big piece of Masonite or thin plywood and use the corner holders for em.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Ahsoka
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
@Vikki @RandAlThor @SHINee @Drew_B and all of my other hardcore k-pop friends on here are going to spit up their drink when I say this... but when I moved cross country I left the four posters that I had on my walls. Which I paid an extra $10 usd to get from Seoul... But I had already spent $80 USD to ship all my other kpop stuff to where I live now. lol ... Leaving merch behind is a cardinal sin.. I know.
I can't imagine myself leaving behind something like that. Unstanned groups that I no longer care about maybe, but not groups I stan.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,664
Reactions Received
93,476
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,322
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
@Vikki @RandAlThor @SHINee @Drew_B and all of my other hardcore k-pop friends on here are going to spit up their drink when I say this... but when I moved cross country I left the four posters that I had on my walls. Which I paid an extra $10 usd to get from Seoul... But I had already spent $80 USD to ship all my other kpop stuff to where I live now. lol ... Leaving merch behind is a cardinal sin.. I know.
Shoot at 80$ you could rent a car and drive in a day or 3 depending on the car and the distance.
Also assuming you did not already have to get a car there.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
nope
all my posters are in a draw kept safe
i am engaged and i dont think my fiancé would take pics of other people on the wall very well xD
but tbh even if i had a office i still dont think i would put them up i have a kpop book shelf i dont think it ever go further than that
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Shoot at 80$ you could rent a car and drive in a day or 3 depending on the car and the distance.
Also assuming you did not already have to get a car there.
lol. It was around 2000 miles.. So with motels and gas I'm not sure I could have made the trek. But the stuff was shipped over a span of months and not all at once. My thoughts were if you have ordered overseas then you know that where you think you save on albums given the high price you actually get stiffed on shipping. You could spend $50 USD, but end up paying $40 in shipping depending on weight... And stores like YesAsia always get you with free shipping but more exorbitant prices.. lol . but the amount I spent on releases, I couldn't see myself giving up.

And by the point that I remembered the posters I was like f**k... I forgot and ended up leaving them instead of paying more money.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread