Groups ATm i stan groups with 2 - 12 members so not real size preference, but i could trend larger.
I like fun dynamic and that is easier to show with a bunch of folks.
Aside from a tiny handful i just do not like kpop soloist's music.
I follow Groups more
Honestly, I don't know where to start when getting into soloists
Most soloists I follow originate from groups or are so big it's impossible to miss them (IU, BoA, Ailee)
I have to say I like solo work more because there's more of a personal touch and it's more relatable but like I said, I don't have enough
Groups in general, bit I do love some soloists too.
However with stanning EXO you get everything, they have so many solos/collabs between them it sometimes feels like stanning nine individuals.
depends on my mood tbh. I love alot of groups and soloist ( especially KHH soloists) so it defently is a mood thing.
And to add rappers usually have a ton of featurings and there are also company/crew based songs like AOMG Upside down. So you pretty much do have like a group there lol
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Read more about our cookie policy.