Do you like solo artists or groups better ? (1 Viewer)

Joined
12 June 2019
Messages
193
Reactions Received
460
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14
I like groups.
But like groups between the 3 - 5 size range.
I don't like even numbers for groups~

But I also like group members to have their own solos. So like when they go to concert each member has their own chance to shine by themselves.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,606
Reactions Received
93,424
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,178
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Groups ATm i stan groups with 2 - 12 members so not real size preference, but i could trend larger.
I like fun dynamic and that is easier to show with a bunch of folks.
Aside from a tiny handful i just do not like kpop soloist's music.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I follow Groups more
Honestly, I don't know where to start when getting into soloists
Most soloists I follow originate from groups or are so big it's impossible to miss them (IU, BoA, Ailee)
I have to say I like solo work more because there's more of a personal touch and it's more relatable but like I said, I don't have enough
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
You can’t have any ships with solo artists :pandaannoyed: then where’s the fun in anything?
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I love group more, but I still have some soloist I like.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
depends on my mood tbh. I love alot of groups and soloist ( especially KHH soloists) so it defently is a mood thing.
And to add rappers usually have a ton of featurings and there are also company/crew based songs like AOMG Upside down. So you pretty much do have like a group there lol
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Groups are my preference definitely. I like different members with their designated roles and watching them interact and stuff.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: JoanaIsHere

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread