COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Do you play games on the hardest difficulty? (2 Viewers)

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
I usually end up playing a game on harder difficulties as I play it more and end up wanting more of a challenge and have also done challenges runs of games where you don't level up as one example​

eclipsoul

barbie (2023) fan account
Reactions Received
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
yes, especially in superstar gfriend and other rhythm games of that kind because it's more rewarding and also i get bored whenever i have to play easy mode :wimwim:

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
💡 Lightbulb
Ship
I usually start on normal difficulty and once I get the hang of the game and want a challenge, I'll switch to hard

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
yes, especially in superstar gfriend and other rhythm games of that kind because it's more rewarding and also i get bored whenever i have to play easy mode :wimwim:
Yeah I can relate as there are some games that if I played on easy the novelty of how easy it is would wear off very fast and just turn into being boring instead

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Never. I play games for fun. Not for stress lol.
Well whether it's stressful can depend on where your skill level is on the game versus what you are trying to accomplish since if it's around your skill level then it can give you just the right amount of challenge. If it's above your skill level then it's gonna be a learning experience which just depends on if someone gets enjoyment out of the eventual pay off when you finally accomplish it or if you'd just end up being more like "thank god that's over"

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
I usually start on normal difficulty and once I get the hang of the game and want a challenge, I'll switch to hard
Same I usually don't dive into doing a hard difficulty unless it's a series i'm familiar with as then I have some grasp at least

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Nope. I love playing games, but I am just not as good. I need to really get the hang of playing first and then I see if I would want to. Like for Rhythm Games like Love Live AS and Bang Dream I have time with the difficulty level because my finger can't move that fast.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Well whether it's stressful can depend on where your skill level is on the game versus what you are trying to accomplish since if it's around your skill level then it can give you just the right amount of challenge. If it's above your skill level then it's gonna be a learning experience which just depends on if someone gets enjoyment out of the eventual pay off when you finally accomplish it or if you'd just end up being more like "thank god that's over"
I mostly play wow and civ 5 atm the only time i did civ at the highest level was for the achievement.
Takes days to finish a play thru ( not continuously ofc.) I do not need that pain when i am playing for mindless chilling.

Last edited:

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
I mostly play wow and civ 5 atm the only time i did civ at the highest level was for the achievement.
Takes days to finish a play thru ( not continuously ofc.) I do not need that pain when i am playing for mindless chilling.
Yeah even I get that with some games as some have achievements which are just a pain if you want to get them so I just end up finishing it and not going back to it

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
If I've mastered the other difficulties.
I do that to a degree but sometimes just playing on a harder difficulty can also help you use features that you wouldn't have given much thought otherwise

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Buddy
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
But when I play Just Dance I like challenging myself, I will probably try the hardest dances soon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread