Do you prefer serving yourself food or having someone to do it for you? (2 Viewers)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I like when everyone serves themselves. It’s quicker, and everyone knows how much they want without needing to explain. Usually my family does that method, we all take our own food.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,045
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,000
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Someone doing it. Because my servings are usually not enough.
and at least when served its somewhat a bigger portion
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,931
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
I like being served because I get worried, I will be thought of as greedy if I take too mcuh :scree:
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Serving myself. However, when I go to an event there is always some f****y going on with the serving spoons in the buffet line. Either that or I'm annoyed at that one guy who takes large portions and always comes back fourth servings. So, it's always nice when going out and I am forced into a buffet situation to either have someone get food for me or for me to wait until everyone has gotten their food. The waiting line is just awkward...
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,441
Reactions Received
39,054
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,664
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
However, when I go to an event there is always some f****y going on with the serving spoons in the buffet line. Either that or I'm annoyed at that one guy who takes large portions and always comes back fourth servings.
Yeah, I hate that guy too.. :jenniespooked::runrunrun:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,585
Reactions Received
93,415
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
186,783
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
lets see at home we would serve ourselves mostly except for sliced meat (roast ect) dad would carve and hand out.

either way is cool as long as i can get more if i want it.

I do love to got out to eat and have ppl bring me food as i read. that.. is super, if expensive :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
that.. is super, if expensive :)
No kidding. I went to a restaurant on Friday. If you're not getting the Lunch Special then it's $18-21 for one person (and it's a small restaurant; not a red lobsters/olive garden). In Mesa there is this Chinese restaurant that is like $8 per person...
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,585
Reactions Received
93,415
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
186,783
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
No kidding. I went to a restaurant on Friday. If you're not getting the Lunch Special then it's $18-21 for one person (and it's a small restaurant; not a red lobsters/olive garden). In Mesa there is this Chinese restaurant that is like $8 per person...
ill have to find that.

i tend to end up at buffets now so i can pick, (Hibachi, seafood ) but as you say they are 20+ after tip.
the Thai places have been just as much but ya just get one thing.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread