Do you think it's possible for Wonho to rejoin MX? (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,178
Reactions Received
76,666
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,427
Ship
Wreck
I think it comes down to what Wonho wants as it seems like Starship has just been acting based on what he wants from the last statement and as well he hasn't been under contract with Starship for months but they still put a statement out for him
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
iMBB clearly want him back
But I was under the impression that kMBB turned their backs on him

Maybe but it might not be pretty
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I hope so. I miss him so much. :nekoshy:
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
iMBB clearly want him back
But I was under the impression that kMBB turned their backs on him

Maybe but it might not be pretty
This^
I think the final decision will come down to what the kfans want...
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I really hope so. it would be amazing
 

LeeHoseok

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,799
Reactions Received
6,351
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,202
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
I'm a week late on this, but here goes....

iMBB clearly want him back
But I was under the impression that kMBB turned their backs on him

Maybe but it might not be pretty
This^
I think the final decision will come down to what the kfans want...
Idk where you got that impression, as kmbb have been supportive af of him. There's a small subset of people who are OT5/OT6, but the vast majority were supportive. Fansites did not close, there were something like 60+ cafe events for his birthday in Korea alone. Heck, this is the responses to his apology via Dispatch:
1585004163838.png


I've held one belief this whole time.
While no idol has ever come back from something like this, the response by Monbebe was unprecedented.
If there was ever going to be an idol to change things, it's Wonho.
MX have a comeback coming up, cafe says all members.
He'll be back.​
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread