18+ Do You Think It's Wrong To Be Sexually Attracted To An Idol? (2 Viewers)

Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
IT's okay to be sexually attracted to an idol. It's one way to know what we find attractive in people. It's not okay how ever it is not okay when it turns into obsession. What goes on in your undies should stay there. Go out find someone who is fair game who you can give your attention to.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
this is another thing though... What if you are younger than the underage idol in question? Is it alright?
What if that idol is above legal age of consent in your country? Is it alright?

I mean... I prefer to keep peeps older than myself, but the questions are still the same.
Well I was talking about +18 people sexualizing underage idols. Ofc it’s not ok from the agency’s side to give them sexy clothes and choreo
I think we can all agree that 18 is the ok age tho. Multiple countries have a different ageof consent, but sexualizing a 13-14 is wrong
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Well I was talking about +18 people sexualizing underage idols. Ofc it’s not ok from the agency’s side to give them sexy clothes and choreo
I think we can all agree that 18 is the ok age tho. Multiple countries have a different ageof consent, but sexualizing a 13-14 is wrong
Yeah...I think it's like finding somebody 13 or 14 sexy is alright just for their looks. Finding somebody aged 13 or 14 sexy BECAUSE they are 13 or 14 is not ok. Making somebody 13 or 14 intentionally sexy is also not alright.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I’m someone who prefers not to see extreme sexual comments about idols because I’m just someone who keeps those kind of things to myself. However I don’t think it’s wrong to be sexually attracted to an idol as long as the idol isn’t underaged and you treat them like a human, not just something for your sexual fantasies. They’re humans too who should be respected.
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Personally, I really don't like it. Chances are, the idol isn't comfortable with it if it's really graphic, and even if they are doing something "sexy" they don't want to be viewed as sex objects for fans fantasies. That's just like saying that women who wear exposing clothes are asking to be raped. Just because they knew what they were getting into, doesn't make it right for them to have to suffer. What stranger is comfortable with people sexualizing them? Especially imagining sexual things you want to do to them...disgusting.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
General sexual attraction is not wrong but I do feel like there are people who take things too far.

Like I've seen people say stuff about idols I'd be extremely uncomfortable with hearing/seeing if it was me in their position.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkyoda47 and yeji
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
As you are not sending them dirty tweets, messages, picture or fanfiction. I think it is okay to sexualized people over 18.

But if sexualize anyone who is 2000 liner that is bizarre because the are literally children.
:kijoongstare:​
Recently there was a troll on the boyz twitter where they commented with them using a dildo on themselves and that's the type of stuff that is just disgusting
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Nothing wrong with it but kpop fans are really immature.
Right now is the best instance.
Twitter rn: "JiHoE and dAnIeL are dating and doing the sex and BOObIes."
Bg Twitter basically 24/7: Sending Bangtan masturbating vids and constantly talking about oppas huge c*ck :nayeonisdone:

Kpop Stans run are barely any braincells, they don't have the capacity to sexualize people
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Nothing wrong with it but kpop fans are really immature.
Right now is the best instance.
Twitter rn: "JiHoE and dAnIeL are dating and doing the sex and BOObIes."
Bg Twitter basically 24/7: Sending Bangtan masturbating vids and constantly talking about oppas huge c*ck :nayeonisdone:

Kpop Stans run are barely any braincells, they don't have the capacity to sexualize people
I have to admit, I laughed at the first one.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I have to admit, I laughed at the first one.
Onces are trying to come to terms with Jihyo's heterosexuality
Plz :sanapray: for them during this difficult and trying time
 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Sexual attraction is literally the No #1 requirement of me stanning an idol.

So I guess that makes me Satan.



Sexual attraction is fundamental to human experience.

Visual attraction specifically, is fundamental to the entire industry.

It's part of the game.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkyoda47

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread