Lolz I don’t. I really like shorting sheeting people’s beds so when they get it, it’ll be comfortable

I agree with this. if it's fun with fun intentions, I'm ok with it. but if it's mean that's not ok.I am not too fond of pranks. It really does depend though on what the prank is
exactly. a prank should be fun for every personI agree with this. if it's fun with fun intentions, I'm ok with it. but if it's mean that's not ok.
it makes me annoyed when people do something mean to hurt someone else's feelings, and then go "jk, lighten up, it's just a prank etc." that's horribleexactly. a prank should be fun for every person
that really is horribleit makes me annoyed when people do something mean to hurt someone else's feelings, and then go "jk, lighten up, it's just a prank etc." that's horrible
I feel bad for people who go through stuff like thatthat really is horrible
yeah I feel bad for them tooI feel bad for people who go through stuff like that
Weird question, but would you get mad if somebody short sheeted your bed after you got married ?I am not too fond of pranks. It really does depend though on what the prank is
mhh it depends on who would do thatWeird question, but would you get mad if somebody short sheeted your bed after you got married ?