Do you usually like Japanese releases less than Korean ones? (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,256
Reactions Received
76,671
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,870
Ship
Wreck
One thing I have noticed in my tournaments is that the Japanese songs always tend to do the worst with I think the only exceptions being like Memoria and Mister so I was wondering if just in general Japanese releases don't impress as much as Korean ones​
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,597
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,428
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
there are some exceptions like better and breakthrough by twice or snsd's japanese releases (or memoria and mister which you mentioned) which i love as much as their korean discography but usually yes
 

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
I agree I don't really like the Japanese releases compared to the Korean ones :sanapray:
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,256
Reactions Received
76,671
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,870
Ship
Wreck
Some songs sound better in Korean :nayeonisdone:
Well I was more so talking about comparing ones in their original languages since I only use those for the tournaments
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Well I was more so talking about comparing ones in their original languages since I only use those for the tournaments
Original songs? :sanapray:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,679
Reactions Received
93,477
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,868
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Japanese release seem ... flat because of the structure video then a month then album / song and almost zero promotions the only lives are a concert fan cam.

Even Kara's hits like jet coster love i never listened to.

Snsd was different for me

and i buy the RV stuff so i like them but again they just do not have the visibility.
I think at times the sm girls get better songs for japan they just do not work/sell as well.
Kinda gotta embrace the high touch fansign deal.


Then there is the production issue for like IZ*ONE whos J songs sound like they were mixed in a tin can.

Japan over all is just less fun and engaging as a promotional cycle than Korea so its much easier to get attached.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Abeamus

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
SM seems to be a master at japanese releases for their groups, EXO's japanese album is bomb and so is Taemin's Japanese songs. Idk a bout other groups, I think twice has pretty good japanese songs too.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus and Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread