- Joined
- 26 September 2018
- Messages
- 8,197
- Reactions Received
- 27,145
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
no stopmore like too busy ignoring you 🤣
your entire continent is only like 50 miles longEuropeans would never
To be fair to Brits, our currency is so bad at the minute it’d bankrupt us just to get the Eurostar to Franceyour entire continent is only like 50 miles long
That is true. Especially when you have a 9-5 and little time of your own. Personally, people tend to spend a lot of time on their phone and I'm not talking apps. My nephew is the biggest time suck. He'll call me and continue talking ad nauseum and I'll look at the time and two hours has passed of him talking about an anime he watched or something he watched on YT... That's like 60 pages of a book I could have been reading, which for modern literature is almost half a book.While i may care about my family enough to do once you have one everyone expects to instantly get a hold of you.