Tourney Downpour vs Suki To Iwasetai - R1 Produce Tournament (1 Viewer)

Which song is your favourite?


  • Total voters
    16
  • Poll closed .
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
@wayvoutsold... You have betrayed me... I expected better of you!
I haven’t listened to Downpour that much, but you would be lying if you didn’t say Dreamcatcher’s Lullaby was the better ballad!
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I haven’t listened to Downpour that much, but you would be lying if you didn’t say Dreamcatcher’s Lullaby was the better ballad!
NO, Woozi makes the BEST ballads in kpop and Downpour is his 2nd best song!
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
NO, Woozi makes the BEST ballads in kpop and Downpour is his 2nd best song!
I just heard it and it’s actually really good
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I broke the tie. :maheart:
I still don't get how people pick that terribly produced Japanese title over something with twice the production value in terms of sound? :umwhat:
Because it is in Japanese :queen:
 

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,795
Reactions Received
21,540
Location
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Gender
Male
Ship
Because it is in Japanese :queen:
That doesn't excuse its horrid production quality. :worry:
IZ*ONE's Japanese releases are always like that. Washed out mass-ensemble chorus vocals with obscene amounts of treble in the mix.
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
As a casual listener, I'll choose Suki to Iwasetai. I forgot I was listening to Downpour while I was listening to it >>;
And then when I snapped out of my stupor, I realized I still had half a song left.
Don't kill me >>;
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
That doesn't excuse its horrid production quality. :worry:
IZ*ONE's Japanese releases are always like that. Washed out mass-ensemble chorus vocals with obscene amounts of treble in the mix.
I am biased 😂
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
downpour :yes: :yes:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread