Appreciation ELRIS Goes Crazy For Just Dance (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Even before getting to know Elris, I always thought Sohee was gorgeous
Me too :wimwim:
Hyeseong snatched me unexpectedly, I went into Elris expecting to be a Sohee akgae :lisalaugh:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Tbh I don't even know the names of the other members yet :wimwim: I gotta watch some of their variety stuff
Finding subbed stuff is tough :wimwim: I only know and bias Hyeseong based on visuals :haylul:
I know they added 2 new members, one of them is from the evil Boombayah team of PD48 lol.
 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Me too :wimwim:
Hyeseong snatched me unexpectedly, I went into Elris expecting to be a Sohee akgae :lisalaugh:
I'm experiencing the opposite.

I liked Hyeseong even before I really knew much about ELRIS.

Now Sohee is crowding my Hyeseong style.

But fear not. I found a solution.

I'll just Stan them both.

My mathematics training tells me 2 > 1.

:jenniesmug: :pikahappy:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I'm experiencing the opposite.

I liked Hyeseong even before I really knew much about ELRIS.

Now Sohee is crowding my Hyeseong style.

But fear not. I found a solution.

I'll just Stan them both.

My mathematics training tells me 2 > 1.

:jenniesmug: :pikahappy:
This is indeed a perfectly acceptable solution :haylul:
Abandoning Sohee is hard too, so she'll be added with Hyeseong to the Elris best girls list :taesip:
 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Tbh I don't even know the names of the other members yet :wimwim: I gotta watch some of their variety stuff
I only know Hyeseong, Sohee, and Bella by sight so far. I gotta learn the rest.

I'mma search up a ELRIS YouTube tutorial. I need education.
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: dooh and perhapz

perhapz

ab imo pectore
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
6,070
Reactions Received
31,387
Location
🏰 & 🍀
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread