News English Translation Of The Dispatch Article (Last Update On This) (2 Viewers)

Yseki

Enjoy The Music
.
Joined
6 November 2018
Messages
432
Reactions Received
1,629
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,206
Fandom
BANA
Gender
Male
My last update on this, sorry for the multiple threads.

On June 1, Han Seo Hee was contacted by WINNER's Lee Seung Hoon via Kakao Talk. Read their message exchange below:


Lee Seung Hoon: Where are you.
Han Seo Hee: Home.
Lee: Did you meet up with Kim Han Bin recently.
Han: Kim Han Bin? I'd say about a month ago? Does that count as 'recently'? Whatever the case, I saw him like a month ago.
Lee: Hey, what are you doing.
Han: I'm watching TV and eating. Why are you sending me a private Kakao.
Lee: I have some really important things to discuss. You need to be alert and respond to me right away.
Han: Okay. I will.
Lee: Wait a sec, I'm gonna make one phone call.
Han: Okay go ahead.
Lee: 010XXXXXXXX. Call me at this number.
According to Han Seo Hee, Lee Seung Hoon told her as follows, "He said that B.I got caught [during drug tests]. [B.I] told them that he did drugs with me. [Lee Seung Hoon] asked me to meet up with him urgently. And then I went to a location near the YG building."





When Han Seo Hee arrived at the meet up location, she was greeted by a stranger named 'K', instead of Lee Seung Hoon. 'K' told her, "I'm here instead of Seung Hoon. Make sure to remember that the issue regarding B.I is a secret. Contact me if anything happens."



Two months later, on August 22, Han Seo Hee was booked for charges of using the illegal drugs marijuana and LSD. Han Seo Hee admitted to her usage of the drugs right away, and also discussed the topic of her Kakao Talk conversations with B.I in her first and second questioning.





Due to the fact that she admitted to her charges right away and showed no signs of evasion, Han Seo Hee was released without detainment. Below is a photo Han Seo Hee took herself inside the police station on August 22, 2016 at 10:14 PM, in order to leave record of her experience.






Immediately after being released from police questioning on August 22, Han Seo Hee contacted 'K'. She told 'K' that she had been arrested, and that she told the police about B.I.





According to Han Seo Hee, 'K' visited her at her home that evening to discus the investigation, and also came to pick her up on August 23, 2016, heading to the YG Entertainment building together.





Once she arrived at the YG building, Han Seo Hee recalled that she went up to the 7th floor, where Yang Hyun Suk's office is located. Han Seo Hee then stated that Yang Hyun Suk requested her cell phone before questioning her, attempting to win her over, and then threatening her, for approximately an hour and a half.





Han Seo Hee claimed that she was afraid at the time, and wanted to leave any sort of record possible. She asked Yang Hyun Suk for her phone back in order to call her mother, then headed to the restroom, where she snapped the photo below at 10:38 PM KST on August 23, 2016. Han Seo Hee's face can be seen reflected in the metal.






Dispatch' also phoned YG Entertainment's Yang Hyun Suk to inquire about this particular event.





Yang Hyun Suk told 'Dispatch' in his phone interview as follows:





"It's true that I took her cell phone. In case she tried to record. And even then, I was very careful with my words. I told her that we run the drug tests twice a month, and that Han Bin has never once tested positive. I told her that if Han Bin ends up going to the police and if he doesn't test positive, then she could be charged for lying, deceit, and defamation of character. That's when she got scared and she chose to take back her previous statements herself. If he went to the police then? He would have tested negative right away."






However, Han Seo Hee's account differs:





"Yang Hyun Suk took my cell phone and turned it off. He asked me what happened at the police. I told him that I confessed to B.I smoking marijuana with me, and buying LSD through me. Yang Hyun Suk replied, 'I hate even the idea of my boys being investigated by the police.' He also told me that they got rid of all of the drug traces from [B.I's] body, so there would be no way for him to test positive... I remember him also saying, 'Seo Hee! You need to become a nicer child. You can't become a bad child, right... Your dream is to become a singer? Then you need to stay in the entertainment industry. But it would be a piece of cake for me to ruin you... He told me to take back my previous comments to the police. He said that he can access all of the police reports, and also that he would hire a lawyer for me with the fees paid. I was scared, and I didn't have a choice."







As recorded in the police report below, officers at the time had to make significant adjustments to Han Seo Hee's answers from her first and second questioning, when she attended her third questioning on August 30.







Meanwhile, Han Seo Hee was sentenced to a possibility of 3 years in prison for her use of illegal drugs by the court some time in 2017, if she violates any more laws within a 4 year time frame. If police decide to reinvestigate B.I's case from 2016, Han Seo Hee could also face more charges for her involvement, meaning she would violate additional laws during her legal arrest period.







Source: The translation is from AKP
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
For a brief second I kept scrolling, saw your signature image of Zitao and thought "wtf...he's caught up in this too?" and then realized it was your signature image.
 

Yseki

Enjoy The Music
.
Joined
6 November 2018
Messages
432
Reactions Received
1,629
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,206
Fandom
BANA
Gender
Male
For a brief second I kept scrolling, saw your signature image of Zitao and thought "wtf...he's caught up in this too?" and then realized it was your signature image.
Hahaha, Z.Tao can't promote in Korea, he lost the lawsuit so he is still technically in SM till when EXO's contract ends, so he can only promote in Korea under SM Ent until then, which obviously is not going to happen.
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Hahaha, Z.Tao can't promote in Korea, he lost the lawsuit so he is still technically in SM till when EXO's contract ends, so he can only promote in Korean under SM Ent until then, which obviously is not going to happen.
Oh no, I'm very well aware of those things :icgyu:

But I was taken aback for a moment when I saw his image while scrolling down after reading some of the above - at this point God only knows what is going to come out, who will be somehow involved in something, and where it might ever end (and in what year, considering many of the current "scandals" and crimes date back quite a few years).
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
You know I called Seohee crazy before but now i'm wondering if she masterminded a whole plan to take down YG

She has so much dirt on them and took pictures as this stuff was happening too. It's like she knew she'd need it one day
Could she have fooled us this whole time or does she just have dumb luck :pandaannoyed:
 

Yseki

Enjoy The Music
.
Joined
6 November 2018
Messages
432
Reactions Received
1,629
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,206
Fandom
BANA
Gender
Male
You know I called Seohee crazy before but now i'm wondering if she masterminded a whole plan to take down YG

She has so much dirt on them and took pictures as this stuff was happening too. It's like she knew she'd need it one day
Could she have fooled us this whole time or does she just have dumb luck :pandaannoyed:
All because she did not get into Black Pink? :sanathink:
 
Joined
2 January 2019
Messages
1,295
Reactions Received
3,701
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
"Yang Hyun Suk took my cell phone and turned it off. He asked me what happened at the police. I told him that I confessed to B.I smoking marijuana with me, and buying LSD through me. Yang Hyun Suk replied, 'I hate even the idea of my boys being investigated by the police.' He also told me that they got rid of all of the drug traces from [B.I's] body, so there would be no way for him to test positive... I remember him also saying, 'Seo Hee! You need to become a nicer child. You can't become a bad child, right... Your dream is to become a singer? Then you need to stay in the entertainment industry. But it would be a piece of cake for me to ruin you... He told me to take back my previous comments to the police. He said that he can access all of the police reports, and also that he would hire a lawyer for me with the fees paid. I was scared, and I didn't have a choice."

I believe her. YGE has known drug use problems and we all know the corruption Seungri and Yang are already involved in. Seo is a messy woman to put it lightly but she seems bluntly honest.
 
Joined
2 January 2019
Messages
1,295
Reactions Received
3,701
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
You know I called Seohee crazy before but now i'm wondering if she masterminded a whole plan to take down YG

She has so much dirt on them and took pictures as this stuff was happening too. It's like she knew she'd need it one day
Could she have fooled us this whole time or does she just have dumb luck :pandaannoyed:
Ya'll remember the government is doing a whole A class investigation into YGE, the Yang bros and everyone assoisacated. Everything is being turned over.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ya'll remember the government is doing a whole A class investigation into YGE, the Yang bros and everyone assoisacated. Everything is being turned over.
so what your saying is: Seohee has been a government spy this entire time

at this point I don't think i'd be shocked if she was with how this case has gone
 
Joined
2 January 2019
Messages
1,295
Reactions Received
3,701
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Sidenote: T.O.P. must regret ever dating Seo Han
so what your saying is: Seohee has been a government spy this entire time

at this point I don't think i'd be shocked if she was with how this case has gone
Yes. She was a innocent trainee who was wrongly dropped by YGE and then Moon's agents inducted her into a secret squad that aims to end corruption in the entertainment industry.

At this point T.O.P. regrets the day he made a pass at her.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Sidenote: T.O.P. must regret ever dating Seo Han

Yes. She was a innocent trainee who was wrongly dropped by YGE and then Moon's agents inducted her into a secret squad that aims to end corruption in the entertainment industry.

At this point T.O.P. regrets the day he made a pass at her.
one day they'll make a movie in her honor
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread