MV EPIK HIGH ROSARIO ft CL & ZICO (1 Viewer)

Joined
2 January 2019
Messages
1,295
Reactions Received
3,701
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0


😍🥰🥳🎊!!!!!!!

As I try to get into the non-idol side of the Korean music scene I NEED to put EPIK High and Zico at the top of my list. Epik High is everything and so important to the Korean music industry, whetever it be pop, hip hop. Zico has to be one of the best soloist in the last 5-7 years. And of course my big sis Chaerin is back!!
 
Joined
2 January 2019
Messages
1,295
Reactions Received
3,701
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Epik High, Zico and CL? God damn that's a lineup.

Epik High though is LEGENDARY. They are so beyond idol groups it's not even funny.
I was just thinking this. I don’t hate idols but tbh I’m getting tired of many aspects of the idol industry and the music is one of it. Korean ballad, hip hop/rnb, indie, and non idol pop is soo much better quality. And without the toxic fans and horrible companies/ceos too!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B
Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
*slow clap* Someone explains to me why every time Zico is in a line up It ends up be legendary crap. This is like some Bermuda s*** that was soooooooo good but when the guy talked in English i kinda laugh cause he sounded a bit weird but he was going hard
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenGirlCrush

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread