- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
Well... I can see that.Kai for sure!
i just like any kind of kai, even though i dont stan exo, he or chanyeol would probably be my bias if i actually did.Well... I can see that.
Wet Kai = Etherial Kai >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any other Kai
But for Woozi
Sleepy Woozi >>>> Etherial Woozi = Sexy Woozi >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Any other Woozi
Really? Why don't you stan?i just like any kind of kai, even though i dont stan exo, he or chanyeol would probably be my bias if i actually did.
i dont rlly stan bgs, i like listening to their music but i dont think i could stan? if i were going to stan a bg it would probably be bts, exo to maybe.Really? Why don't you stan?
Also do you have any opinions on Lay?
I think wth Lay it is mostly experience, since his music has improved a lot imo since his first release. I don't really like Lose control, feel indifferent towards Sheep, but bop to Give me a chance!i dont rlly stan bgs, i like listening to their music but i dont think i could stan? if i were going to stan a bg it would probably be bts, exo to maybe.
and on lay, i think hes a cool guy, he is talented but i dont like his solo music. i think he needs to get another producer instead of trying to produce the whole album himself. or he just needs to get more experienced.
i like that song where he goes "and 1,2 3!" idk what its called lmao. lamanana isnt my favorite album, but hes working hard and trying to produce his own music so thats something that i can respect.I think wth Lay it is mostly experience, since his music has improved a lot imo since his first release. I don't really like Lose control, feel indifferent towards Sheep, but bop to Give me a chance!
Fans are lowkey trying to get him to work less! The man works day and night, injured or not injured.... He needs to get himself a woman or man.i like that song where he goes "and 1,2 3!" idk what its called lmao. lamanana isnt my favorite album, but hes working hard and trying to produce his own music so thats something that i can respect.
Etherial Woozi is beautiful and just stunning!I would have said Kai but it was before seeing Ethereal Woozi.