COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Official ☽ Event Suggestion Thread ☾ (1 Viewer)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
Reactions Received
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
YOLO
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I suggest a song play.
Song play rules:
Two songs start and there is a weekly vote on which is "better" Then the winning song goes into the next level with another song, then on-and-on
The last two songs at the end (Around 13-14 levels) will be voted and the winner gets 4-6 people to stream that song for 7 days a week, 3 hours a day.
Then the loser (still a winner) gets everyone who participated to Like the music video/song and subscribe to the creator(s) of the song.

I did this a long time ago with people at my school and instagram. (If it doesnt make sense to you, I can explain with more detial)
I feel like getting people to take that much time out of their day to steam/making them sub might be a bit much, and the activity sounds kind of like the Tournaments we hold already. I'll bring it up with the team though!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I feel like getting people to take that much time out of their day to steam/making them sub might be a bit much, and the activity sounds kind of like the Tournaments we hold already. I'll bring it up with the team though!
You know-- I think it won't work Ahahhahahha its okay

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
Reactions Received
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
YOLO
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Reo rlly made the idea tho, but im quite excited to suggest a Kpopsource Civil War Event. In it each participany would take on a character in Civil War but not limited to Marvel Heroes, Cal wanted to be Godzilla n i thot ozy might be Darkseid. Its still nebulous at this point tho, whether we let each user choose their characters or not. Iv only started thinking abt this five minutes ago it seems like, so it might take weeks or mths b4 it comes to fruition. Wat do @Events think? (As i wrote, my cheap ass phone lags n doesnt refresh fast enuf so i might be no help at all unless its not run in real time. Not sure exactly rlly at the moment.

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Reo rlly made the idea tho, but im quite excited to suggest a Kpopsource Civil War Event. In it each participany would take on a character in Civil War but not limited to Marvel Heroes, Cal wanted to be Godzilla n i thot ozy might be Darkseid. Its still nebulous at this point tho, whether we let each user choose their characters or not. Iv only started thinking abt this five minutes ago it seems like, so it might take weeks or mths b4 it comes to fruition. Wat do @Events think? (As i wrote, my cheap ass phone lags n doesnt refresh fast enuf so i might be no help at all unless its not run in real time. Not sure exactly rlly at the moment.
So there haven't been any KS Events since the Frame Game, n i got no reply from @Events @Events Lead regarding my previous suggestion since Wow, 21st March over 2 months ago. I did hear from an events team member who i dmed telling me to post in this suggestion thread.

I understaand its been a sort of in between events staff situation. Now there's a new leader, i'd like to re-try a slightly modified idea-KS Kaiju-verse Civil War; a summer blowout event that either lasts 6~8 weeks starting sometime in June or just a week depending on wat event staff thinks. As before i still hv no access to a computer so im using a cheap ass phone.

If anybody wants to hear my ideas, im open to dms/other forms of communication(telepathy might not work, but other methods might).

Thnx, :sanapray:

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
So there haven't been any KS Events since the Frame Game, n i got no reply from @Events @Events Lead regarding my previous suggestion since Wow, 21st March over 2 months ago. I did hear from an events team member who i dmed telling me to post in this suggestion thread.

I understaand its been a sort of in between events staff situation. Now there's a new leader, i'd like to re-try a slightly modified idea-KS Kaiju-verse Civil War; a summer blowout event that either lasts 6~8 weeks starting sometime in June or just a week depending on wat event staff thinks. As before i still hv no access to a computer so im using a cheap ass phone.

If anybody wants to hear my ideas, im open to dms/other forms of communication(telepathy might not work, but other methods might).

i was actually thinking of planning a summer event so that might be good!

Panda

a panda just trying to chill
Reactions Received
Website
www.twitch.tv
KS Coins
Fandom
Starlight
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck

Hello there! Don't worry, your idea was shared with the events team and we definitely seem to like it and want to do this! We are just currently in the phase of cleaning stuff up since there was a few months were an events lead was not present! However, if you want to share more of what you were thinking, you can definitely DM me or other team members.

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
i was actually thinking of planning a summer event so that might be good!
Hello there! Don't worry, your idea was shared with the events team and we definitely seem to like it and want to do this! We are just currently in the phase of cleaning stuff up since there was a few months were an events lead was not present! However, if you want to share more of what you were thinking, you can definitely DM me or other team members.
I might need a few days/hrs to create my (not yet in progress) proposal. And then i'll create a dm with any events team members who want/need to be in the dm. Or i can just suggest things to yili if she has definite ideas for a summer event. (Unless she wants to use the KS Kaijuverse Civil War scenario; i'm easy either way. One advantage/pro for me would be if im not involved in planning/suggesting/having any role in a summer event is: i'd be able to take part instead, but im also kinda invested in my idea for a big blowout summer event involving Kaiju/Civil War/Monsterverse...i'll keep quiet here so as not to spoil any surprises-tho i havent worked much on it since i wasn't focussed on coming up with ideas before.)

If anyone wants to start a dm with me included(only discussing a KS Kaijuverse/Monsters/Civil War to start with) i'm down for tat too. Thnx Panda n Yili. I look forward to potentially have a KS summer event this summer.Yay!

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I might need a few days/hrs to create my (not yet in progress) proposal. And then i'll create a dm with any events team members who want/need to be in the dm. Or i can just suggest things to yili if she has definite ideas for a summer event. (Unless she wants to use the KS Kaijuverse Civil War scenario; i'm easy either way. One advantage/pro for me would be if im not involved in planning/suggesting/having any role in a summer event is: i'd be able to take part instead, but im also kinda invested in my idea for a big blowout summer event involving Kaiju/Civil War/Monsterverse...i'll keep quiet here so as not to spoil any surprises-tho i havent worked much on it since i wasn't focussed on coming up with ideas before.)

If anyone wants to start a dm with me included(only discussing a KS Kaijuverse/Monsters/Civil War to start with) i'm down for tat too. Thnx Panda n Yili. I look forward to potentially have a KS summer event this summer.Yay!
you can include me in the dm if you like ^^

Tickita

♦️🍰♥️
Reactions Received
Website
tickittaa.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
KingCassie
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp

doll

౨ৎ
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Maybe a layout contest?
Like... You give a certain theme and whoever has the best gets something
But like a top 3 winners...
The top winner getting a card of their choice possibly.
It just came to mind, and I thought it'd be fun.

Panda

Reactions Received
Website
www.twitch.tv
KS Coins
Fandom
Starlight
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Hey there. Is there a way my rave.dj Mashup Contest can be incorporated into an official event? To give people a chance to win badges/cards/points. I don't really have time to make a custom card (which was the prize in the past), but I don't want that to keep the contests from happening.

https://kpopsource.com/threads/official-rave-dj-mashup-contest-rules-tips-updated-5-31-21.46635/
Ohh that is definitely possible, let's see how we can incorporate this into our schedule! We may do this in November though since our schedule is kinda packed.

Panda

Reactions Received
Website
www.twitch.tv
KS Coins
Fandom
Starlight
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Maybe a layout contest?
Like... You give a certain theme and whoever has the best gets something
But like a top 3 winners...
The top winner getting a card of their choice possibly.
It just came to mind, and I thought it'd be fun.
we actually have something like this coming up pretty soon, you will see hehe

Tickita

♦️🍰♥️
Reactions Received
Website
tickittaa.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
KingCassie
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Ohh that is definitely possible, let's see how we can incorporate this into our schedule! We may do this in November though since our schedule is kinda packed.
Sounds good!

Panda

Reactions Received
Website
www.twitch.tv
KS Coins
Fandom
Starlight
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Sounds good!
Just out of curiosity, I read up on your thread, from what it seems, users have to provide a mash up of songs, but then how does the contest keep going?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread