- Joined
- 8 November 2018
- Messages
- 19,193
- Reactions Received
- 60,789
- Location
- Tokki Topia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 19,207
- Fandom
- Toxic
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/Drama Kween
- Ship
I think snsd has em beat. Even with 2 fewer members. 5 above average singers even the weakest dancers are still really good.Not that it was happening anyway but RIP IOI reunion.
I hate speculating but they do say Starship and MBK were involved in shady dealings
But the IOI lineup is literally like the greatest GG lineup to ever exist
And I'm sure Somi, Sejeong and Sohye are not rigged lol.
Why did he deny it first time? That’s odd.I just found this on twitter
ugg
And we really do not know the type of rigging.Honestly it’s so pointless for such articles to be released if we’ll never know who was rigged in and who was not. They won’t tell us that and that’ll make people speculate and hate on certain members who they think are not deserving of being in the group. If they at least revealed it, you’d know the companies are behind it. It doesn’t even make sense that a certain member could rig themselves in the group and not their company so the hate directed at members is just ridiculous. And if you think that’s stupid, just go on Twitter and look up these fake Samuel/Jonghyun fans dragging members like Jisung.
Maybe S1&2 were on instruction and the later 2 he was leveraging that to get wined and dined and make cash.Why did he deny it first time? That’s odd.
Exactly, we don’t even know, like for an instance I could speculate that they didn’t want Samuel in the line-up and instead manipulated with his votes to have him drop. I mean rigging can be even Pledis taking out Jonghyun from the group. Unless they reveal all of it, we won’t know the truth.And we really do not now they type of rigging.
Was it drama inducing ie drop a kid to bring em back like say Mina and Pinky. Create an over the top moment like Chaeyeon.
or just put in kids someone else told him or paid him too.
He’s dumb then for not having evidence destroyed unless he got promised lighter sentence for admitting to these things. e.eMaybe S1&2 were on instruction and the later 2 he was leveraging that to get wined and dined and make cash.
Clearly.He’s dumb then for not having evidence destroyed unless he got promised lighter sentence for admitting to these things. e.e
Wow saying that as a Miracle, bold moveNot that it was happening anyway but RIP IOI reunion.
I hate speculating but they do say Starship and MBK were involved in shady dealings
But the IOI lineup is literally like the greatest GG lineup to ever exist
And I'm sure Somi, Sejeong and Sohye are not rigged lol.
and the other pledis kid.I honestly think that a certain image was supposed to be fulfilled for S1 and especially S2 that certain people got shelved.
Anyone who watched S2 was basically anticipating Samuel to make it into the line-up and everyone had a big meltdown when he didn‘t make it.